Page 37 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

My name came from my best friend. It was her best friend's name growing up. She said I reminder her of her!
    Just LOVE being censored! Why have a forum if you can't speak your mind!
    https://www.facebook.com/glorenz2

When I told my girlfriend that I was considering what my female name should be, she suggested Danica. I liked it and the name stuck.

I am part Native American, so choosing Whitecloud as a surname was a homage to that part of me. Desiree, because I wanted something saucy, somewhat unique, and, yes, kinda sexy.
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Desiree

picking a name

After finding out I was transgebdered, and not perverted [as she previously thought], through therapy, my wife came to understand my need to be me. it was then that she helped me to be the best me i could. Part of that was to give me a female name. She chose Nicole, as nicholas was my middle name... i have never wanted anything else. She is looking down from heaven now, but i still remain nicole.

niki

My first girlfriend. Thought I would give her something to remember me by!

After I told my best friend( a ftm cder) we some how came up with the name Paige Axel Valtieri because Paige is an asexual name and I am soon to be adopted by my Aunt and Uncle for legal reasons, so we decided that if my name is going to change anyway might as well make it one I like.

My wife too chose the name with me, when she decided if she were to live with me on occasions en femme, she wanted it to be as if I were another female, not her husband in female clothes.

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    My first return to my feminine side after not dressing, and denying this for about a decade, was Second Life. I created a female avatar, (and, BOY!, you can sure find some clothes and shoes on SL!) and Marina K was the name the computer popped up for me. I liked the sound of it. I got to know other people, and they knew me as Marina, and I got used to having people chat with Hey, Marina! or signing my posts as Marina, and so when I decided recently to begin dressing again (with no more clothes at all...) I became Marina K. I feel know her, she has a history for me (or a HERstory). MK
    Last edited by MarinaKirax; 01-03-2010 at 08:13 AM.
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

I never could settle on a name that I felt was a good fit, so I don't really have one. She always just refers to that version of me as Paper Doll, and I think it's sort of fun when she does.

I like rea and added chel to get Reachel plus I like lee but changed it to lea and marris came from famous Hotrod builder's name. ? Barris I don't remember the first name.
    Last edited by Raechel Marris; 01-02-2010 at 08:57 PM.

I chose Jadzia from the actress in Deep Space Nine, I loved her beauty and wish I could have done my face as well. Lynne is from the first girl I kissed when I was 8 or 9 while we were playing house and I was dressed as the mommy I do not think I will ever forget that.

Wow I know which one your talking about as I used to watch the show. The names are really good choices and I play house and barbies with my sister plus a bit of dressup too. hugs

I deliberately choose a name that noone I knew had. In that way I avoided having to associate me with other persons and develop my own femme persona.

I choose the name Stina simply because I liked the sound of it; I think it sounds sweet and feminine - just like me

I like Megan I knew girls named Megan and I like the name. The other name I been thinking about switching to is Josie or Sara. But I just like Megan pluse it's easy to spell.lol

I was told that if I was born a girl I would be called Nicola. In my mind I was born a girl so that's my name!

When I first Named the fem me I chose Leslie Ann, It had a proper feel to it. But then My girlfriend passed away and I adopted Mary as my middle name. At first it felt awkward. Now that I have used it awhile it now feels proper when I say it.

The last Name is Shy, That is what I am inside. When you met me I will appear to you to be very much and extrovert. I do this to hide my true shyness because I can control the conversation etc. away from the sensitive parts of the real me.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Thinnthera ..... hmmm....
    Thinn - Derived from the language of ancient hebrew descending from the word 'thinnion' meaning: angel like, divine, magical, spiritualy uplifting. Also a term for ecstacy . Or ..... a girl of the promiscuous nature .
    Thera ... a beautiful greek island in Aegean Sea also known as Santorini .

I picked out amanda because ( I-AM-A-MAN-DA ) ha ha ha Have a great new year

While I have been always been partial to "Sue", I settled with Marcy because that was a name I was "mocked" with as a child at grade school. Everyone got a laugh but for different reasons. Clearly the moniker did not affect me as they had hoped and it soon was dropped. I was a bit sad in a way, missed it. It took all 6 years of grade school to develop a masculine facade. Been lurking one this board for a VERY long time. Wife is finally comfortable with me outside closet and previous employment no longer has impact on activities. Can you say WHHEEEEEE? or is it SQUEEEEE!?
    Last edited by MarcyRex; 01-06-2010 at 08:07 AM.

Dont know if this is a common thing amongst you gals, but I dont particularly want a female name.
    Not that I like to be known by my real name when im dressed.

For some reason Ive become more comfy with the name, Smile. Obviously this is an abrev. of smile in secret, but I can never help but do what my name suggests when Im dressed.
    It's a little non-specific as far as gender goes, and as I have no intention of being a woman, I find it doesn't blur the lines so badly. Im not dressed as a guy, but I am a guy, and yet I still get to retain some femininity from the name.

Is this making sense to anyone?

Feeling pretty and sexy, for me, is delightful... so smile!
    Samantha -x-

Lyndal

Hi I chose my femme name Lyndal mainly because I liked the name. It is similar to my male name of Lionel, and If i had a daughter I would probably name her Lyndal.

my name is camille, french for my spanish name camilo, lucky for me in french camille is a unisex name.

I Just loved the name Michelle So I put a name that fit with it thus Lynn

Even if I'm french, my origin are for India so I choose an Indian name : "Pushpa Poornima"
    It means : Flower of the Full Moon.
    It really embodies the girl in me

It was just the most feminine name I could think of! But now I don't really like it, but I can't change it, because i feel like it's part of me, in a weird sort of way. Oh well.