Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Made some hip pads..

Aspiring Member
    They look great.
    How do they fit?
    It may be a stupid question but how do they fit to your shape to give hip and but?

those look awesome! i have been using pairs of smaller pads but i think i will have to duplicate those soon =]

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    As a suggestion, instead of one inch thick foam you might try layering 1/4 inch thick or thinner pieces together. They would be easier to cut and the finished product should be more uniform. After you have pieces cut out and stacked, then you can use a spray foam adhesive to glue them all together.

I like the idea of shape that you are using. The old pads, with the round or oblong shapes just don't seem to really get it.

Nice job!
    Dana Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_Scot View Post

This certainly looks like a copy of a product on sale in the UK except not of the same high standard.

But the hip pads in this product are the exact same shape as you have done.

Seems you may have seen this product...........well?
    And whats would be the problem with using a design seen elsewhere?
    Kelly isn't selling them.
    Just exposing how easy it is to make something so simple, that is frankly a rip-off to buy!
    The ones Vicky reffers to cost in the region of £30, Kelly's cost probably a tenner and a couple of hours work.
    Sounds like you may have bought some by the way you hint at Kelly's being a lower standard, eh Vicky?

How about aplauding her skill and ingenuity?

Nice work Kelly, Love a bit of DIY!
    Samantha -x-

Aspiring Model/Actress Jennifer Lynndon's Avatar
    Very well said sweetie!
    It seems Vicky lacks the ability or the drive to create something herself.

Good job Kelly!
    The photos look great!

Quote Originally Posted by smileinsecret View Post
    And whats would be the problem with using a design seen elsewhere?
    Kelly isn't selling them.
    Just exposing how easy it is to make something so simple, that is frankly a rip-off to buy!
    The ones Vicky reffers to cost in the region of £30, Kelly's cost probably a tenner and a couple of hours work.
    Sounds like you may have bought some by the way you hint at Kelly's being a lower standard, eh Vicky?

How about aplauding her skill and ingenuity?

Nice work Kelly, Love a bit of DIY!

You can buy hip pads here: http://www.crossdresslasvegas.com/

i made a version of these pad after seing a youtube vidieo and thought they were awsome untill i found a better idea on this site(* in the clothing section)that are way lighter and move with u beter and the countour is nicer under your clothes the post is by bellbettjones

I bought something like that some years ago and wore them under a girddle but the girddle made them too flat so I just wore them under a light pantie girddle which work great on me. they also came with a front section to give that rounded out look just wish I knew what happen to them

I've made a few different hip pads, they are fun to experiment with! In the end, my favorite has been something that is a cross between the Veronica and LegAffects.

I never knew I was so crafty until I had a reason to be haha!

You did almost exactly what I did. The high rise shaper is a good idea for pulling in the waist too. For mine, I got some 'george' brand low rise thigh shapers (they go down too low...below my knees) to wear with my low rise jeans. You need the shaper to hold them in place and to smooth the edges. The results are great. One inch makes a world of difference. The main problem is, once you are dressed up, forget taking a quick bathroom break, it is no easy task to pull them on and off without having to reposition everything. I tried wearing some old pantyhose on the inside, foam in the middle and tights on the outside and I used spray glue on the foam and hose to hold them together with some success. Looks good...works great with jeans too!

Kelly

you did a great job! being shapely is important...

doesn't this site have a place to buy female undergarments? [padded shareware] if not there is a place you can buy the 4 pad shapeware.....i have them with 2 hips and 2 for the bum... they work just great.... and not too expensive. the pads can pop out so as to wash the garment.

i will try to find the site for you

hugs

msniki48