Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Checkin out the girls!

Checkin out the girls!

What goes through your mind when you see a beautiful woman?
    For most guys I would assume the thoughts of sex are very strong. How ever for me, all my life it has always been desire to be like her at least in look.

Do many of you feel the same way?

Any thoughts as to what it might mean?

My own thought is that it just means I have a little bit more of what ever it is that causes feminine feelings. Its not a cloths thing, as I think about early time periods where the men wore tights and wigs and heals and frilly things, I still envy the girls.

Again any thoughts as to what all this might mean?

Absolute adoration of the women! How they dress, how they do their makeup, nails, what type of shoes they are wearing, etc. The female body is the single most beautiful thing God ever created.
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

Smile

yes there are those i would like to woo.

but i adore how they look, the clothing, how it drapes them with grace, all the shoes, the walk, and the faces. just so pretty.

hard to not just want to be in there dresses.

i always look at what they are wearing first,then look at all their fetures,then think sexual things so i get what you mean sorta.even a less beutiful girl dressed the right way can be a turn on for me.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

When I look at a sexy woman I admire her beauty long before I even start thinking of anything sexual. Then I look at what they are wearing and how they did their makeup and nails, what accessories they are wearing etc and starts thinking about whether it would work for me.

And then I envy them for having small feet if their shoes are cool (it is simply not fair that I can't get any cool shoes in my size)

I check out what they are wearing and how it looks, would it suit me.or i wish i had there body.

Rating their shoes

I like to look at a beautiful woman and admire their choice in shoes. I look at someone in Starbucks and I rate the quality of their total look. Can they pull off a nice pair of boots with a form fitting skirt. I really appreciate thigh high boots that look stylish and hope someday to wear such an outfit myself in the very same store. I think a woman in tall boots that looks confident and in control.

When I see a beautiful woman I check out her outfit, hair. I try to learn how she dresses so I can improve how I dress.

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    I hate to say this. But we just returned from a memorial service. It was for a old co-workers son that passed away. So here is all these grieving people and me checked out all the pretty womens, hair and outfits.

As you can see, my mind wasn't there, but wishing I could have been dressed pretty. But not the time or place, for sure.

I find that I'm checking out women everywhere I go. The wife thinks it's funny that I drool over their cloths, make up, and hair. She has caught me soo many times watching women, it's a good thing she know's why I'm looking. Or I would be in the dog house more than the dog!!!

Tanya

Twice the fun

As a guy I love to check out the girls...it just feels great to see a well done up female.

As a CD I love to check out the girls...it just feels great to see a well done up female so I can say to myself "I want to look like that and will try".

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

easy!

I have a terrific and supportive SO so I look at a beautiful woman, immediately prefer my wife, and then try to figure out why she is beautiful and if I can learn anything from what she does!

really easy!

tina

When I see a pretty lady, the first thought that goes through my head is. 1.She really looks good in that outfit 2. Nice hair and makeup 3.I so wish I could look like that.

I'd rather check out the boys!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I'm with Michelle. Guys are lumpy, bumpy, angular and just not built right! God did much better with His second try - woman. I admire them for their beauty, their grace, their softness (both physical and mental/spiritual), their clothes, their hair, their skin, their smell, their . . .

Occasionally, I get a huge twinge of jealousy that I can't be that way. I think, "Wow, she's pretty! Why can't I be pretty?!"

Kathi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Too old to consider sex with young beauties!

However, NOT too old to figure out what I find ATTRACTIVE in them.
    Then, try to have Sherry imitate whatever it was!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

when I see a beautiful woman I pay attention to her overall look but mostly the way she walks that is the only interest I have on women.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Occasionally, I get a huge twinge of jealousy that I can't be that way. I think, "Wow, she's pretty! Why can't I be pretty?!"

Kathi
    Aren't you pretty? Do you feel pretty? Don't you try to be the least bumpy and lumpy softest, most graceful you?

Veronica Rogers
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaMoonlit View Post
    Aren't you pretty? Do you feel pretty? Don't you try to be the least bumpy and lumpy softest, most graceful you?

Veronica Rogers
    As long as there aren't many mirrors around, yes, I do feel pretty.

I try to be the best, softest, least bumpy and lumpy (except, you know, where I should be bumpy ) girl I can be. It doesn't always work. And it is work! That's what gives me the twingies - women can look beautiful just by being them. Beauty is endemic to women. They can just sit there and be effortlessly stunning. Sigh.

Kathi

Well, before I met my wife...wow, I gotta b@#$ her! She`s hot! oh wow, nice dress, I love those legs and her panty hose. her make up is just perfect. Looove that shade of lipstick. I want to be her, but I want to get her in the sack too! :eek.

I love women! I love to watch them. Their style, their grace, mannerisms, etc. One of the sweetest things that I have seen is a well kept woman with a beautiful smile on her face having a good time...just being happy.

yes

all the time

Sometime I think both ways. After all I'm not a real girl.
    Angie

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Check list:
    Shoes: mmh I like those wonder where she got them & do they have my size / yeucch have you no taste
    Outfit: those colours work well together
    Makeup, Hair & Gromming: How does she get that look / nice colour lippy or nail varnish. You need to sort out you chapped heels if you want to wear sandals.
    Smile , posture, self confidence & attitude:

Then back to male mode : nice cleavage and pins to heaven

What I have noticed though is how women assess & check out other womens
    looks. They are far more judgemental / critical of each other than men. Maybe she each other as competition ? Just an observation maybe a GG can enlighten me.

Men don't check out each other. He could be wearing orange Bermudas, blue paint splattered t shirt with black steelcap work boots and no guy will think twice. Of course he could go to the mall like that with his wife though
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol.. most of the time when I notice a woman the thought that pops into my head is "I wonder if that comes in my size..."

Well, like many guys I picture her with her clothes off.

And on me.

Maybe that last bit isn't as common.

Seriously though, I have a habit of staring at girl's clothes, and trying to hide the fact that I am staring because it is really hard to convince an angry woman that "I wasn't looking at your breasts, I was looking at the clothing covering your breasts!"

Just tonight I was on the train and a girl wearing an outfit I liked sat in the seat across the aisle and her reflection in the window was perfectly lined up with where I was already gazing. Then a fat man sat between us.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    When I look at a girl,I definitely check out her outfit, hair etc. Then I think whether the look suits her and afterwards whether it would suit me. Several times I have had to stop myself running up to a girl in the street to ask where she got her top / skirt / coat / whatever and if she thinks they do it in my size. Just lately, I have asked some of the girls at work where they bought something, but haven't had the courage to follow through and ask if they would have it in my size.

For a very long time, when I know a girl even slightly, I have complimented her on her hair if she has changed the look. I used to do this when I was in denial too. Several times, I have been thanked for noticing.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity