Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tagged in 'Spot the Tranny' (or CD'er I suppose)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Verbal or non verbal, making an assumption about someone else's sexuality form 50 feet away is presumptuous in the extreme. You spotted a "girly boy", That's an unfair assumption, and just as presumptuous as his spotting of a "tranny". He commented there, you commented here. I see little difference.
    I have no need to go back and forth in a sparring match with you. As I said, the entirely to my point was logistical, /not/ whether it happened to to be presumptuous or not. I could care less to their opinions at times, but where and when was key. In my conversation in this forum, as I said before, it is relatively anonymous, we're not at that store, and those people aren't here. I'm not trying to make a harassing statement about them in public, I am only bringing up the event at hand.

I don't understand why you're even getting all worked up 'S', if you didn't see my level of humor in my OP, then you're looking too deeply. If they hadn't made themselves known by their actions, then this conversation wouldn't exist.
    Last edited by Angel.Marie76; 03-09-2010 at 11:00 AM. Reason: would or wouldn't.. bah

Silver Member
    OK, I see your point. Do you see mine?

I have to wonder if any of you have been to the "people of walmart" website. People are making a sport out of taking pictures of anyone who amuses them and posting the pictures.

The site has pictures of more than a few TG folk.