Thread: All Dressed Up With Someplace To Go!

All Dressed Up With Someplace To Go!

I know, I'm living dangerously, but I met this cool guy on the Internet and he asked me out to dinner at a romantic Italian restaurant, how could I say no? I'm sitting here in my little black dress, pearls and heels, just got a text from him, he's 5 miles out...I'm so excited! Of course I'll be careful, if he creeps me out I won't even get into his car, but if he looks like his picture it will be so much fun to be treated like a lady, and he's 6'4" so I'll look petite in my heels, wish me luck!

I hope it goes great Cissy!! Good luck and let us know how it goes.
    Sarah

Smile Go Girl

I hope you have a nice time with him. After all, rewards only come with some risks. Enjoy being a girl...

Roni

That brings up an interesting question....being a crossdresser doesn't mean you are gay so if you're going out on a date enfemme with a guy doesn't that have gay implications? I suppose it might be a little easier than going out with a women when I'm wearing a skirt too....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He was a dreamboat! A self-described geek, a real computer whiz, it was fascinating talking to him and get this - he was so infatuated with me he left his i-phone at the restaurant! Fortunately we just called and they found it so he's on his way back to get it...anyway he treated me like a lady, he's a southern gentleman and he ran around the car to open my door, it was fun rewarding him with a leg show...as to whether going out with a guy makes me gay, I prefer to think of myself as the B in GLBT, after all who are we to judge?

My _ A fab night !!!!
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

My, my, my Cissy. You are so successful in meeting those dreamboats and leaving a lasting impression on them. It is nice to see you really enjoying this side of you. Being gay used to primarily mean being happy and elated, and I think that definition suits you just fine. keep up the good work and thanks for sharing. Now, if only you were in town tomorrow night you could join Samantha and me to enjoy a great play with one of our waitress friends from the Clock Bar.

Thanks Allie, wish I could be there...he just texted me from his iphone, all is well and he wants to see me again, this is the good stuff!

Good for you, Cissy! G, L, B or T, what do labels matter? All are equally entitled to be happy in whichever way that makes them happy, so go for it!

Gold Member
    Good for you Cissy. Just have fun and don't worry about labels.