Thread: Roller Derby

Roller Derby

One of the things that first made me want to dress was when I was 12 or so seeing roller derby on television. The girls were just so... bad ass. It opened up a whole new world of what sexy to me and I fell in love with it and started fantasizing about being a roller derby queen. I'm curious if anyone else had that fantasy. And how come there aren't any trans-leagues? It's not fair.

[SIZE="4"]Hi, I never had that fantasy, but it sure sound like fun....just think, roller derby in real short skirts.....
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Quote Originally Posted by NV Susan View Post
    [SIZE="4"]Hi, I never had that fantasy, but it sure sound like fun....just think, roller derby in real short skirts.....
    [/SIZE]
    It's the combination of sexy outfits, elbow and knee pads, sweat, blood and bruises that does it for me. I'm a weird one.

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar

Ya must have missed my posts.

Umm if you go to goldcoastderbygrrls.com and watch the video in the middle of the main screen I am interviewed on there. I am also in the photos page and finally the team roster. Take a look at my derby name!

I live the dream you just mentioned sis!

Katie
    Snip-Snip

I just recently was introduced to roller derby by my girlfriend. It is awesome and can see why you fantasize about it. The girls are a whole new level of sexy mixed with just the right amount of brutality. Personally I like the whole thing of empowering women showing that no matter your size, age, race, or sexuality you can kick butt.

Never had that fantasy. Sounds like fun if I was 30 years younger.
    Angie

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar
    recalling "Kansas City Bomber" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068795/
    starring Raquel Welch, and with a young Jodie Foster.