Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: *Closet Cases* When you're dressed, and the phone rings, do you....

I would choose B. One time I even did a phone interview while dressed

I wouldnt care its just a phone call.. Now if the doorbell rings thats a different story..

WOW! I have been to Board Meetings with white ruffle panties under my suit. What a thrill!

Donna

I regularly talk to friends/family on the phone while dressed. I suppose I get a bit a thrill out of it as it's the next thing to actually seeing the person face to face.

When the doorbell rings though it's a different matter - I'm living in Egypt at the moment!!!!

Paula
    Living on the edge might be dangerous, but it has an awesome view!!

When you're dressed and the phone rings...

[QUOTE=Christine Johnstone]Chatting on the phone to family/friends whilst dressed is a bit of a thrill for me.

It is a bit of a buzz talking on the phone while dressed. Do you think they can tell how excited you are on the other end? It's a bit like wanting someone nice to knock on the door yet not wanting to answer it. does that make sense?

It's a bit of a nuisance when you're half way through putting on your lippie or stockings or something...Damn, gotta go, the phone's ringing...
    "Keep on walking, don't look back..."

BE YOURSELF...
    "Worrying about tomorrow only ruins today" (Helen Boyd)

Exactly the same thing happened to me just today. I had the short black skirt on with suspender, stockings and high heels (not colour co-ordinated with shoes though). I enjoyed the experience and carried on the conversation. Like 'nylon' I just adjusted the stocking while I was talking.

Aural is safe and fun!

Last evening I called my exwife for a weekly chat and I purposely dressed up nicely before dialing. She doesn't know about Debbie but we remain good friends. As we conversed I never paid much attention to how I was dressed although, as someone already has mentioned, being careful about walking around in heels did come to mind so I stayed seated. (Always a good idea when using a cell phone while driving a moving vehicle.)

Talking on the phone while dressed is good for your confidence and poise. A cool experience.

Debbie

Awesome first post!

Quote Originally Posted by suspender
    I enjoyed the experience and carried on the conversation. Like 'nylon' I just adjusted the stocking while I was talking.
    Way to go Gurl!

That's the right stuff!

Debbie

If i'm wearing dangely earrings I take them off. And I kick off my heels so I can walk around. :shh: Other than that I love talking on the phone while dressed.

mine would be B I don't worry about it. Plus with caler ID you can see who it is.

Kymmie