Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would you choose, if you could?

Now, this begs the usual question. Do I suddenly become a woman, and yet I'm still me, and married to my wife, with all kinds of 'splainin' to do to my friends, clients, and family?

Or are all those loose ends magically taken care of, too?

If so, then I'll take the pink one.

[SIZE=1]Otherwise........ [/SIZE]

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Wow, that's a tricky one!

.... err... I must say I don't know. I mean, I enjoy being Sandy, that's just who I am, but in my relationship with my wife, the fact that I am a genetic male has its importance. It may sound odd but it creates an ambiguity my wife likes (without really confessing it...). So... I don't know. Of course if there was only me I'd say the pink one because I feel much more comfortable and free when dressed as a woman but... It's a choice that is too radical!

I think I'd just buy Morpheus a drink and forget about the all pills story. lol

Sandy
    My cross dressing bible is the World's Best Cross Dressing Guide! (it's a link to a review I wrote of it) Enjoy!
    As I say, it helped me become Sandy and not "Pete disguised as Sandy", you know what I mean...

It's funny how a play question can become serious, if you stop to think about it. I mean, seriously, how many of us would really drop everything to become GGs full time? Or to give up dressing altogether? It's not so easy picking either one.

Hence, I'm with Sandy Tupper on this: just buy Morpheus a drink and forget about the pills!!!

Give me a pink pill,,, and the whole f'n bottle, just in case the first one wears off!!!!!

Pink all the way for me. PLEASE SEND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neither.I wouldn't want to lose any desires and I certainly don't want to have to go through ESPN.Or Mental Pause.Ha,Have a nice day.

Neither!

The blue pill is obviously out since I love my skirts, dresses and heels. The red pill isn't right either since I am not and should not have been to the best of my knowledge a gg.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

I think this is somebody else who is trying to get our hope's up, i don't even think they have a supply of pills... come on admit it! just like the machine to make me a girl, i had my hopes dashed with that too....

Lots of love Elizabeth XXX

You will often find me sleeping in

[SIZE="3"]The Ark Angel Inn[/SIZE] (traditional british pub)

I think I would have to go with teh blue pill. I love dressing up and looking pretty, but I also love being a guy and everything I do when I'm not "jules".

That depends on how it would happen and when

This pill that we are talking about. Dose it just transform us right now at this point in life?? Or does it bring us back to when we were born???? I don't have any kids. I've never been married. Last time I had a girlfriend was 23 years ago. I'm about to turn 50 years old. I can't start at 50!!! Now if this pill were to take me back to being born as female, then the PINK it is. Can't be male for 50 years and then over night wake up as female for whatever life span I have left!!!!!!!
    The lonely flower in the desert wearing HEELS

What would you choose if you could?

my choice is ... PINK

huggs

Fiona

OK, 25 years ago the Pink one. The change would have been wonderful and I would have happily accepted it. Before I knew alot about myself and Jannette. Now I wouldn't give up my wonderful SO whom gives me kind of semi-support but support anyway. Our 2 dogs probably wouldn't know me and would let me know. What a wonderful idea anyway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GIVE ME THE PINK AND THE BOTTLE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hehehehehe
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

I was going to say I would take both, but then I had a vision of Richard Simmons, and changed my mind.

I will take a pink. Blue is a bad color to use in food products, except blueberry popsicles, yum. Can I choose my breast size? Is that standard or an option?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]