Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you getting braver

I've ventured out in public.....just don't expect me to saunter into a biker bar somewhere in a rural area.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Braver yes, more confident yes, or I just care less and less of what others think! yes as well!

Quote Originally Posted by sherri52 View Post
    Have any of you found that as time goes on you are getting braver in the way you dress in drab?
    Well, the short answer is no, the long answer is... complicated

I am definately a lot braver now when I am en femme than I used to be. I relish opportunities to go out in public en femme and have yet to have a bad experience.

However, my CDing has a little bit of a quirk to it. Unlike other girls who occasionally partially dress, underdress, or as you say be braver with their drab outfits (mix and match? ) I *never* dress unless it is the whole kit-n-kaboodle! In other words, everything is female (clothing, makeup, hair, nails, shaved, etc.)

I wasn't always like this. I used to underdress or just love to wear panties and a bra when I was younger, but today if I can't be 100% Kristy, I am not satisified.

Being on stage you gotta be confident lol

I started with my first love of high heels and with time eventually decided on being a Queen. But took me two years before I felt ready to go in public (wanted to make sure I looked okish)

Speaking of rural areas, I live in the middle of farms and if you wear something other than work boots, plaid or camo shirt, and blue jeans you're "weird and labeled a freak" but I don't give a puck what anoyone thinks.
    Imperatrix

FEEL FREE TO ADD: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...31&ref=tn_tnmn

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

it's mixed

I am more confident and probably braver than I was a year ago. Do I go out more in public? Maybe a little bit. Am I doing more about my crossdressing? Yes. I dress regularly and have gotten involved in building a Tri-Ess chapter locally. I sometimes will drive home without changing back to drab, but it depends on what is waiting for me at home. I'm not planning to go follow Kathi Lake around on one of her shopping extravaganzas any time soon, so my trips out shopping and dining will probably only be when I'm out of town.

As far as how I have changed my appearance, it's minimal. The main reason lies with my wife's wishes to keep this to ourselves for the time being. That is good enough for me.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

yep. It started with shoes, then tops, then a hint of make up.