Thread: Does Life get any better than this

Does Life get any better than this

Sat at home in my coolest nightie, a glass of red wine at my side. James Taylor and Carol King on TV, and apart from 4 hours for work Monday to Friday (yes I really do only work four hours a day, and even thats in two two hour shifts). Anyway, apart from that time I have spent the whole last week en femme, and it has been terrific, been out a few times and now can't wait for July when I am going to Scotland, and intend to spend the whole holiday en femme.

IT cant get any better than that,a gg friend of mine said its not fair, you have the best of both worlds, to be a Lady or a man when ever you feel like it

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Its great to get so long a period dressed glad you had a nice girlie time.Hope you have a fabulous time in Scotland when you come up.Hope we have some sunshine for you for a change so you can show off your nicest outfits sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

The grass is always greener?

Sounds fabulous - and it's making me envious!
    [SIZE="3"]Ellen James[/SIZE]

"Can man be free if woman be a slave" - Islam by Shelley

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Kaye,

After reading your post, I realize you asked a "retorical" question!

And, MY answer to it is the SAME as yours!

Break a leg in "Scootlin"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Does Life get any better than this

its great you have so much girley time, and that you enjoy it so much.

You have got it made. You work short hours, you dress when you wish and now you are going to Scotland for all you can eat haggis. Life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by joandher View Post
    IT cant get any better than that,a gg friend of mine said its not fair, you have the best of both worlds, to be a Lady or a man when ever you feel like it

J-JAY
    I was talking to a close friend of mine and I was telling her about how I am going to make my own breasts and she said to me:

"You have the best of both worlds, you can be a girl or a guy. And you can do something most women would love to do: Make their own breasts!"

I laughed and said "You wouldnt believe how much I would love to have natruals and not be able to change them"

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara
    A man cannot exist without a woman, but a woman can exist without a man. Who is the lesser gender?

Sounds close to perfection

Way to go

Quote Originally Posted by kayegirl View Post
    can't wait for July when I am going to Scotland, and intend to spend the whole holiday en femme.
    Give me a wave when you pass bye, hope you have a good holiday.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Aspiring Member

Probably, but I'm not sure how!!!

I've had several opportunities to go full-time for as long as a week, but something alwys stops me........Usually myself wanting to go fishing, ride my motorcycle, or even go to the store. I enjoy CDing, but apparently not to the degree of some of the women on this site

Danielle

What program had James Taylor and Carol King?

A great yoga class. A glass of sake. AND a hot pink, sequined dress which I found at my favorite thrift store. Saturday is half-price day, but this one was full price. My motto when I shop is "pink or perfect", and this was BOTH! It looked like it would fit, but it was a small, and I took the chance. Thank god I've been losing weight (by choice) lately. After yoga and a workout (and yes, I realize after sweating this isn't a "real" weight, I am down to 157 today, which is two pounds from my goal...my high-school weight (and my lowest since about 1986)

The dress fits perfectly!

Life doesn't get any better than this.

(also found a denim jacket covered with embroidered flowers, which WAS half-price!)

Quote Originally Posted by cdinmd206 View Post
    What program had James Taylor and Carol King?
    For the good old BBC (British Broadcasting Company) Friday night has always been Music night. Currently on BBC2, on a Friday night there is a good series of 60s 70s and 80s music. Usually featuring a single band or performer, but last night was something special.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    The only way I can think it could be better is if your job is a Wine taster, come TV critic and you were at work when you wrote this.

Or if that's was an eggshell blue, baby doll, you were wearing.

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    Darn, I thought I had it good.... your right, it doesnt' get much better than what you have!!!

Hugs
    Kaylee