Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Painted nails

Toe nails bright red 24/7 and Sally Hansen Biege Blast on my long finger nails also 24/7.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Smile Nails

Recently I have strated painting my toe nails again and the wifelike them, last I changed over to bright pink for a change. Just love looking down and seeing my bright painted nails.....

I have long acrylic nails, they are gelled so they stay shinny between fills, my toe nails are now painted pink for summer, I wear sandles when I can, I don't really care what people think.
    Actually I just got a pair of great new starp sandles at Payless shoe store. the girl there has ordered many more siz e 13's and I have spread the word to our local TV group.

I paint my toes regularly, but not my finger nails. Although I dress at home 24/7 I do occassionally venture out in public for work & recreation. I'm not "out" publically, so I don't do my fingernails.

I've been wearing clear polish with hologram flakes in it on my toes for about a year. It really sparkles in the light. Two months ago, I decided to get them "frenched" (white tips) during a pedicure. Went back a few weeks ago and had them do that again. During the last mani/pedi, I let the girl put clear on my fingernails too. It wore off, so I put new polish (without the sparkles) on them at home.

Polish doesn't stay on my fingernails long and my polish is a little shinier than what they used at the salon. The worst part though, is when the brand I have at home flakes off, it sometimes leaves a long, obvious peel hanging offthe nail.

I'm going to visit a GG friend in California in about a month. She's the one who introduced me to pedicures and I hope we can get another together while I'm there. I told her about the french toes and she thought that was great. I'll probably have it done then too as I really like the look.

I wear flip flops in guy mode away from work and I don't know if anyone's noticed my toenails or not. I realized after making plans for the trip that I have a doctor appointment the next week. I've decided that I will leave the polish on if it's new. Besides, she's already felt my shaved legs in examination. And it can't be more embarassing than the time I shaved my pubes without thinking I had an upcoming appointment, only to have her check my groin on that one. (That was before the shaved legs, now the hair pattern is reversed. )

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I get a manicure/pedicure every two weeks, and have been doing so for years. My toes are always some bright color, usually a shade of red but not always, and my fingers are always a shade of pink. Of course the finger nails are a little longer than what men usually have, and they are shaped like most womens. I get compliments on my nails all the time. And my doctors (4 of them, 1 female) always have to look at my toes to see what color I am wearing!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Well my toe nails are painted 24/7,and If im spending most of the day dressed I wear it on my fingernails,just helps finish my feminine look,but dont half go through a lot of it.Have started wearing clear Polish to work now as well
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Don't do it often, but I love it when I do. I try to match with my clothes - my latest was a deep red gloss to match my beautiful satin red ball gown. Girls tell me I am an expert on nails!