Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the worst mistake you ever made in a pink fog ?

I was in an upscale lingerie shop in Calgary. OMG when I entered my eyes grew so big. With the help of a very supportive SA, I ran up a total of $850 in all sorts of lingerie. I was in heaven all the way back to Edmonton and then the realization what did I do.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

We were going on a trip to Vegas for my birthday, and my wife agreed to a fem night out to La Cage. I bought a pair of glasses that looked more suited for my fem mode. I wanted to surprise my wife with the new look.

She was very upset that I kept it secret until time to go to the show.
    DonnaT

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Well, there was this one time, . . .

OK, maybe not that one.

Hmmmm, Oh, I know! My biggest mistake while in the pink fog was probably buying a top that I had no business buying. It was much too young for me.

Kathi

I had a weekend at the Hotel and met a "friend" at the bar downstairs...I still had my mascara and nail polish on...led to nothing...but oh well.

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    First time out, I went to a nail salon and had a pedi and a mani. I didnt know to ask for acrylics instead of gels. So when it was time to take the nails off before I went home !!SURPRISE!! the nails didnt soak off with acetone. So after cutting and filing, and filing, and filing, (trust me this part went on for HOURS), and more filing, I had learned the hard way to be carefull on what you ask for. Now days the Kiss press ons look good enough for me and they pop off in seconds.
    Erika Leigh

Joining here ( just joking) or am i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Kind of boring, but;

after joining this, and other CD sites nearly 3 years ago, I developed a Pink Fog compulsive desire to TELL SOMEONE!

Finally, I DID tell ONE PERSON! And, THAT turned out to be a big mistake!

Fortunately, that desire, along with having real breasts and becoming a female, has PASSED!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thumbs down

Probably giving out my address and phone number to someone I really didnt know and having to change phone numbers weeks later.