Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When was your first time dressing?

Some of you know what you did or how you felt when you were 4?

I really don't remember, but it must have been very early in life as I seem to remember always wearing woman's clothing. In fact, I cannot remember a time when I didn't wear them.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Michelle~ View Post
    Some of you know what you did or how you felt when you were 4?
    Some things leave quite a lasting impression Michelle.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I was about 6 or 7, and my cousin and her best friend, who were 3 years older, would dress me up in my cousin's old clothes. They would take all my clothes off down to the underwear, and usually managed to peek at my parts in the process, and then dress me up. I can remember being sexually excited, although I didn't understand what it was at the time. My aunt and mother never found out. I later had an affair with the best friend which started when we were drunk at my cousin's wedding. What goes around comes around?

I remember looking at some of my mom's clothes when I was a little older, but then gave it up for forty years. I didn't start dressing seriously until after I'd had a TV girl friend for several months, and persuaded her to makeup my face while I was wearing some of her clothes and one of her wigs. The rest, as they say, is history.

I was about 12, Mom and dad went out to a dance or something and had left me alone for the first time. I was sneaking and snooping around the house for things that I knew were hidden ( $$, candy, gifts ... etc ). While looking in my parents room I came across my moms bra and underwear drawer. I can remember being interupted at that point by someone at the door. I closed the drawer and ran outta the room to answer the door. After they were gone I couldn't help but go back to the drawer and take a pair of my moms panties out and hold them up to me in front of the mirror. I liked what i saw and the felt so soft so I tried them on. I believe I was hooked from then on.

I always looked forward to being left alone. as time went on I tried on her bras, then her slips and dresses. It wasn't long after that that my older sister moved back in with us. She wasn't home very often, but she had beautiful clothes that I kept stealing from her. Still don't think she ever realised it was me. I had taken so many pairs of nylons and panties and a couple bras too ( I can remember one red lacy top teddie she had )

Oh great, here comes that " pink fog " again, time to go get dressed.
    Plus size sites
    https://www.onehanesplace.com/
    Or
    https://www.womanwithin.com/

When I was about 14 my mum had a beautiful red mohair sweater. I always wanted to wear it. When she was out I put on one of her baras and panties, packed out the bra with sox for titties, slip, skirt and the red mohair sweater. I had a hard on, it felt so nice as i caressed my fluffy breasts and then started to play with myself. I was in mums closet and felt like something was going to spurt out. The first thing i could grab was an orange mohair vest, i wrapped it around my member and spurted all i had, oh it felt so good.

I used to dress up and play whenever i could. Now i'm married i like to dress in my wifes clothes and play., she doesn't know. When ever i buy my wife clothes mostly but something i could wear too. Feels soo nice.

It was in High School, when I was dating my second boyfriend. I was the sub in the relationship and I loved it. So he asked me once how i would feel to dress up like a female one day.

My dirty little secret was stealing things from my older sister and wearing them around. So he opened the door for me and I jumped right on through. He said i was the cutest thing he ever saw, i never looked back. I don't date him anymore but we are still very very close friends. I even live with him right now. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jamie-noun-(JAY-mee)-A mystifying enigma that's wrapped in a mystery that's secluded in a dark forest with mind-teasers and twisters, that loves anime and video games . . . with a rack . . .

~Vanity is a bitch, and I'm her willing slave.~

It started in preschool during playtime they had a bunch of old clothes. I would always dress up as a girl. Ive Been creeping around doing it ever since than.
    My younger cousin knows but she's really cool with it. I drop little hints to the rest of my family all the time but they think I'm joking