Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Let's hear your fantasy, Maybe someone can you with it.

To be dressed in femme and have my mistress put me in a pair of those 4" pumps that lock to your ankles and only she has the key to remove them and then be sent out with a shopping list that requires lots of public interaction and not being able to take the shoes off until the list is complete.
    Joni

spending an hour in the salon getting my hair done

Originally Posted by Joanne Curl
    My fantasy is to have a small waist, a nice butt and real boobs. I'd also love to have a full head of long hair that I could curl or put up in a fem style. I'd love to be able to have long hair that I could dye or highlight. Having normal sized shoulders and hands would be nice too! If I'm going to fantacize I might as well go all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by ringedjohn View Post
    My fantasy exactly --- could not have put it better.
    Me too

Wearing a dress when I get my nails done.

My fantasy is to get my nails done while wearing a dress. It should answer her questions as to why I shave my legs, other than my statement that I shave them for sports. I will have them done later this month, any ideas or sugestions? Becoming a woman, one small step at a time

P.S. This will be my third appointment with this salon.

the wedding dress has allways been a favorite since i was a kid and high black boots

Quote Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
    the wedding dress has allways been a favorite since i was a kid and high black boots
    Hmmm? Not together I hope! lol

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    Find someone that love me the way I am
    Yeah, in a nutshell.

Short of that, I'd luv to be, on a regular basis, a weekend gf with an attractive, intelligent, imaginative, assertive, somewhat kinky GG.

This thread made me realise I'm a bit of a cliche - the full wedding dress would be amazing though...

Mine is to get to go to a nice beach in the med and just spread out and sunbathe in a nice bikini

(that and to be thin and passable first lol)
    "Life is like a movie: If you've sat through half of it and it's sucked every second so far, it probably isn't going to get better right at the end and make it all worth while. No one should be blamed for walking out early..."

Add me on MSN or Facebook
    Pippa_J_10@hotmail.com
    Http://www.Facebook.com/PippaJ2010

Hell.....just dressing in public would be pretty damn cool.

I'd love going shopping as Angie with my wife. We have shopped for me but Iwas in drab at those times. And I think the SA's knew the tings were for me. And I have tried shoes on in stores but again in drab.
    Angie

I want to play a concert in femm and not get bottled.
    hEll

The Beach!!

Well I can definitely appreciate the desire to doll up in the bridal gowns and bridesmaids dresses. Very cool and very fem!!

My ultimate fantasy would be a day at the beach (or maybe a week or year) totally in a bikini or maybe a hot one piece and totally passing. To see what it feels like to be stared at by guys while laying out sunbathing in my bikini ---that would be something. While I understand some girls have done this here, I would guess it's not really achieveable without first being really lucky in the genetics department, then years of hormones and maybe even complete transition. None of the above really applies to me, so I think this fantasy will have to remain that - a fantasy.

Still, picturing myself with a cute little figure, long hair, nice breasts, thin waist, and cute butt in a tight white string bikini lying out on a public beach is very nice indeed ..... oh and lets not forget the matching jewelry...and red nails and toenails. After I was done sunbathing maybe I could put on a sexy sundress and a nice pair of gladiator sandals and go get some ice cream!! Small of course....gotta watch that figure!!!
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

I would love to have a full make over to find my "best look" eg wig,make up and clothes.I would love to spend a day choosing 3-4 outfits that would be versatile that I could mix'n'match with shoes and belts and handbags etc.and have some coaching with deportment and confidence in going out and meet some other like minded cds.

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

My fantasy..

My most recent fantasy is one I have actually planned, but yet to execute. It is a three day trip, (at least), traveling the historic route of Route 66 from Springfield, Missouri to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. My research has shown that this stretch of the historic route is one of the longest routes where the roads are still used. This trip would include stops at historic restraunts and businesses, land marks, museums and evenings 'out-on-the-town' in Springfield, Tulsa, Oklahoma and Oklahoma City....
    Oh.. and yes, to do the ENTIRE trip.. enfemme!

The trip is still planned, but due to economic finance changes, job change, etc.. will probably remain.. a fantasy.

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

My fantasy bucket list

I have a fantasy bucket list of sorts .. some, the easy ones are done:

I've had a MAC makeover
    I've gone out for dinner with a male companion while en femme
    I've had UV nails applied ... more than once
    I've had my toenails professionally panted in a very loud orange

There are always new 'easy' ones ...

Dress like a 1970's airline stewardess for a costume party
    Dress like a Victorian woman for a costume party
    Dress in a long gown, gloves, etc ... and go out to a formal event.

The harder ones are not ... and may never be.

I want pierced ears
    Have enough trust to tell one of my friends ...
    I want my SO to accept what I do ...

Hugs
    Susan

Fantasies

I say Amen to all Susan's comments and would add:

near-total absence of body hair, a luxurious head of my own wavy brown/blonde hair down past my shoulders and an upper body and feet that were four sizes smaller.

Several fantasies: total body waxing including a Brazilian and a complete make over session at a hairdresser/spa; BDSM weekend with kinky GG; and to have acceptance from those who don't know Rachel!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]With me??? It would have to be the the whole "Pretty Woman" senario....Treated to being pampered, primped, shopping in all the exclusive stores...Waited on hand and foot...My "Edward Lewis" would be a good friend of mine who knew of ( and accepted ) my "t girl" status and treated me like the "Queen of the World"....After the day of preparation, comes the Limo to dinner... then dancing.....( a gentleman always does a romantic dance...) And then to a beautiful show....With his arm around my waist as we walked....What more could a woman ask for??? ....Well....A night cap....But that's another thread.... [/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

BIG fantasy

For many of the years that I have been crossingdressing--57 in all--I have frequently fantasized about a "camp" that would be set up for aspiring women like me. This is not forced-feminization; this is more like the athletic camps that help athletes to get better. My fantasy camp might be located in a suburban area where in the last few days of a two week session, the participants would be able to go on excursions.
    However, during camp, it would be a progression from little girl activities (not fetishy stuff) just compacting all kinds of things that GGs go through growing up.
    There would also be make-up, voice, etiquette, and other sessions so that the participants would emerge as more graceful and (perhaps) more lovely CDs or TGs, as the case may be.
    I have looked on line for something like this, but everything that I've found seems superficial, too fetishy, or too glitzy.
    So that's one of my BIG fantasies!
    warmly, Linnea

I'm so planning on doing New Year's Eve as Nathalie, even if it kills me.

If it's freezing cold, I'll wear a fur coat, even if it's fake fur.

hot patootie,bles my soul marisa's Avatar
    my biggest fantasy would just simply be to go to bed one night and wake up as a gg. i know that can't happen but i can still dream. i've already done the wedding gown thing. i kind of liked the bridesmaid thing better. my gf pretty much knows how i think and feel and is fully accepting and helps me out alot. man i love her. so i guess the main thing i dream about now would be the day when we don't have to be afraid to be who we are. if i see that in my life time i'll be surprised.