Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How feminine are you in male mode?

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasha McIntyre View Post
    Oh dear looks like I am the exception here as I don't have a single femme attribute whilst in male mode (except daydreaming of my next CD outing). I guess that's why my wife was so stunned when I fessed up to her!

Tash
    [SIZE="3"]Tasha, don't feel badly....My "other side" is probably worse....He's rude, crude, and socially indignant..... He belches in public...scratches himself...passes gas...cusses...OMG...nothing femme about him...NO WAY someone would ever guess he and Kendra were the same person....LOL...It's like a light switch when Kendra comes out I've been told by those who know both...[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    Last edited by Kendra (Tx); 07-26-2010 at 10:23 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Reading everyone's comments makes me wonder what people think who don't know we are cd'ers. I wonder if they just figure we are some of those metrosexual guys with good grooming habits.
    Michelle

-cross my legs (in private)
    -chew pink bubblegum
    - get bikini waxes once in a blue moon
    - I find myself singing to boy band songs and lady Gaga in the shower
    - If I spend all day inside in "femme" mode, I definitely find myself walking around with my hips swaying side to side for a couple of hours

All I can think of, I only dress like once a month when I'm in the mood.

fierce glamazon
    - pierced ears
    - usually dangly earrings
    - longer hair
    - makeup every day
    - the usual mannerisms
    - lots of jewelery and accessories
    - hairless legs
    - painted nails
    - plucked eyebrows
    - panties every day
    - smallish natural breasts from supplements
    - bra occassionally
    - women's jeans, leggings, tanks, shirts, and more

in guy mode

attaching a pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well my hair growing out, my nails are done, wear panties and bra all the time. have a femine voice that is my normal talking voice. my manners in gesters.
    I will follow my heart

Formerly Deborah Whitney

Ah, nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Martina C View Post

My most obvious feminine features are that I talk with my hands, ... I compliment the women around me on their clothing ...

Martina
    I've always talked with my hands, is this a femme thing? Didn't ever see it that way before, now I'll have to start paying attention.

Other than that and complimenting girls on their outfits, I shave arms and legs and wear shorts all the time. I also use a "nude" color of nail polish, so they're shiny, and people have noticed and commented occasionally. I got lots of comments when I shaved off my goatee this past winter, just couldn't stand it any more although in male mode, I look way better with a goatee.

I ride a cruiser motorcycle, a big one, and have had questions about what a mis-match that seems to be (I'm short and don't look like everyone's stereotypical biker). Don't know if that's femme or not though, just a mis-match.

Heck now that I think of it, *I* am a mis-match. I kinda like that.

Well, I can be a total "you know what" when I am not dressed.
    I traveled today and saw only one GG who was proud of her self. The hair, 'OMG', the clothes, style, terrible. Ok I ranted and feel better.