Thread: Group Dress

Group Dress

I was just wondering, as I don't think I am anywhere near ready to dress in public, is there a group of girls who meet in private to dress? And if so how did you find each other?

Quote Originally Posted by spideyap View Post
    I was just wondering, as I don't think I am anywhere near ready to dress in public, is there a group of girls who meet in private to dress? And if so how did you find each other?
    The Sisters of Worcester were the group for me, I met them thru this site, there might be a simalar group in your area that you could find, maybe some of the other girls here know of one, good luck and hang in there , you will find it gets easier , Charolette

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    Where in VA? There's a meetup group near DC, another near Baltimore. Try meetup in general. Then try yahoo groups. You never know what you'll find. You may even find me.

There is a group that meets once a month in Wiliamsburg Virginia. Let me know if this is close, we get girls from Richmond, Norfolkj, etc/
    Kimberlee

Kim, I'm in southeast va, we could meetup if you are somewhat close. Post some more messages and we'll be able to chat.

I'd love to find something like that in my area. Would be a nice baby step to getting out all the way
    [SIZE=3]~Sara~[/SIZE]

Sara, I have a business trip early next year in your part of florida, we could meetup then.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara74 View Post
    I'd love to find something like that in my area. Would be a nice baby step to getting out all the way
    Sara, there are a few groups in the Tampa Bay area, one in Punta Gorda and one here in Fort Myers... I think. Just what is central west coast of Florida? That covers a lot of territory.

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    Sara, there are a few groups in the Tampa Bay area, one in Punta Gorda and one here in Fort Myers... I think. Just what is central west coast of Florida? That covers a lot of territory.
    Tampa Bay area would be closest. I just don't know of anyone or any groups around these parts
    [SIZE=3]~Sara~[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sara74 View Post
    Tampa Bay area would be closest. I just don't know of anyone or any groups around these parts
    Here ya are Sara. It was as simle as a Google search. This is the Tri-ese group in the Tampa area. There's another over in Orlando too
    http://www.tri-beta.com/who_is_tribeta.htm

Silver Member
    There is TGEA in DC http://www.tgea.net/

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    Here ya are Sara. It was as simle as a Google search. This is the Tri-ese group in the Tampa area. There's another over in Orlando too
    http://www.tri-beta.com/who_is_tribeta.htm
    A simple google search? what did you search for exactly? I'm still really new to this and would love to find a group too!