Thread: The Evil twin is the bad one

The Evil twin is the bad one

A few days ago I was playing with collages and I combined two of my photos and sent them to a friend on this site. She wrote back “which on is the evil twin. I got me to thinking……..

Sneads Rest Apr 2010.jpg

I suspect the evil is the one who is cross-dressing and has not been honest. Not many of her friend’s business associates would like her this way.

The other twin has had a life of full experiences. She has had a chance to see and experience more than most people. In a lot of ways she appreciates more of life. I happen to know she was a good parent and was an obedient and respectful child. She is has upheld her morals and is a giving person who has demonstrated character and ability. She has developed great friends and has overcome many business and health challenges.

A fair criticism of both of them would be that they lied and deceived a number of people; especially their mate. What is curious is that their deceit did not produce any gain for themselves, nor deprive anyone of anything material.
    To be also fair, if you took the time to understand the source and purpose of their dishonesty, you would see some confusion and a lot of hurts. If would also notice that the dishonesty was limited to only this aspect of their life, you might not be as harsh.

You would also see deep regrets that they choose to hide part of themselves and when they did, they were hurts again and deeper. Finally, you would see some emptiness from both guilt and inability to share their deep feelings and insights with many of the most important people in their life.

I know if someone were evaluating the cross dressing Barb as complete person, not as evil or good twin, with her limited experiences, few challenges, and no accomplishments, she would be very shallow and lacking. An honest assessment you would conclude, overall a good person of unusual insight and caring.

Make up and hair web.jpg

The image we all project must pass through a tremendous lens that alters what others see. It must be hard for others to “look” at a cross-dressers and not see that inherent dishonesty in the act of dressing, whether it to pass or just pretend to be the other gender. While I like that both of those people, I also know a fair evaluate is limited by my closeness and tainted by my selfishness.

Well, when asked "which one was the evil one”, just dealing with the question has been very helpful and very insightful for me and maybe it was for you.

Let me know what you think.

The evil one is the one who won't let me wear a bra outside my room much less to work. >.> Demanding little b!@#$%d he is at times. XD Lucky for me, I don't always listen to him. ^.^
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?

I sense some anger on this topic.
    I do like some of lines

For every boy who is burdened with the constant expectation of knowing everything, there is a girl tired of people not trusting her intelligence.

For every girl who is tired of being called over-sensitive, there is a boy who fears to be gentle, to weep.

For every boy for whom competition is the only way to prove his masculinity, there is a girl who is called unfeminine when she competes.

"For every girl who takes a step toward her liberation, there is a boy who finds the way to freedom.

Well Barb, my post was light hearted. o.o; and the parts you like, are from a web comic called Between the Lines and is about two trans teens. Back on topic.

To elaborate a little...I'm probably the evil twin. =) Me, I'm just evil with my responses to when people leave themselves open to certain kinds of comments, often called "low blows". Sometimes, I feel like I'm just shooting fish in a barrel but it's all good. People know I'm kidding and they toss 'em right back at me. =)

My twin...hrm, a lot like me but more serious and he doesn't mess with people's heads. Chilled out and laid back are qualities of his that are great. He's a little boring but nobody can be the life of the party all the time.

So, there ya have it. A little description over who the twins are, which one is evil, and how they're evil. =)
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?