Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for full time CD's

I strikes me that it should not matter if you identify as a crossdresser or an out TS, as I am. I work in a dirty place at a tradionally male job. I take the subway to work, in clean, average woman's clothes, as I wear every day. I typically wear some make-up, just not as much for work. When I get there, I change into my permanantly dirty jeans, workboots and t-shirt, and proceed to do my job. If you have a lick of sense, you don't wear a dress or the like to get dirty, sweaty and disgusting.

Hugs,

Melissa

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I am full time. I have my own hair and breasts. When working around the homeplace I put on old capris and a t-shirt, and my all sandals or white tennis shoes. I only wear makeup unless I'm going out or taking photos.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.