Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caught hook line and sinker

Banned Read only
    Medical people are professionals. They would never say anything about the way you are dressed. They save it for the employees lounge.

Joan, I'm glad it went well. But, I'm just worried about the BP. I hope you are able to get it under control, so we see you in good health for many more years.
    -Sedona

Silver Member
    My most interesting experience was a physical therapist who knew I wore panties was working on my hips and legs. She was doing deep muscle work. She had just been to a seminar on my muscle problems. She asked if I would be comfortable with her massaging the inside of my leg in the crotch area. I told her sure. The next thing she does is slide her hand under my shorts and panties. As luck would have it that day I had on a very lacy pair of hipsters. By the time I thought about what she had done I was in total therapy pain and forgot about anything else. She was always professional and on more than one occasion slid my panties down under my shorts if someone came close.

Yup. I hadd to take a physical for a new job last year. I thought it was just going to be a drug test. Pee in the cup and that's it. Wrong. I get there and had to strip down to my underwear and put on a gown. I was wearing black panties, garter belt, stockings, cami, bra and small forms. I took off my pants and shirt and he told me I could leave the rest on, just put on the own. Embarassing to say the least. For about two minutes. He made me feel very at ease. No nurse, just the doctor. I asked if this was going to be reported to my new employer. He said no, anything he sees or we discuss stays in the exam room. Very nice gentleman.

I had a motorcycle accident which result in a mild concussion. I have no memory of it. However, I was wearing my pretty lace trim panties and a camisole so obviously the paramedics and doctors got a good look. Nothing was said. However they did eventually have to cut them off me so I lost a very pretty outfit plus the girls jeans that I was wearing.
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Alli

Quote Originally Posted by Sedona View Post
    Joan, I'm glad it went well. But, I'm just worried about the BP. I hope you are able to get it under control, so we see you in good health for many more years.
    Dear Sedona my BP normally is fine, it was just the situation I was in the made it shoot up, I must have been very embarrassed as my face felt that hot you could have fried an egg on it

Hugs to All

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

I work as a woman in a medical setting with Doctors and nurses and other medical personel. I am treated as one of the girls, complimented on my clothes, shoes and makeup and, in general, fully accepted as a female. Medical people are the best and yes, they have seen it all.

I posted this a while back about going in for a refill on a script for my asthma meds. In the past, it was: walk in, get script, leave. It was a cool day, so I had on a white windbreaker. Under the windbreaker (zipped up of course) was my black satin/lace blouse, black side-zip slacks, lace trouser socks, bra/cami and panties. I was not even prepared for what happened next. Doc wanted to do a quick check up since it had been a year since my last one for the script renewal. So, I have to go into an exam room...and take off the coat. So I did...nurse didn't bat an eye. She DID say that it was a pretty blouse however and didn't bat an eye when I told her my wife got it for me. Nothing else was said. She left and the Doc comes and and starts checking the vitals then starts in with the stethoscope. She gets around front and asks if the bra is padded or natural because if its padded it needs to come off. I told her natural and she kept going like nothing was out of the ordinary. She too comments on such a pretty blouse (it is by the way). We finish up and when I walk out of the room I figured screw it and didn't bother to put back on the jacket till I was out in the lobby. Watching the two ladies behind the desk neither looked at me odd or with any form of contempt. Just another patent leaving...it was wonderful

Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by joandher View Post
    Dear Sedona my BP normally is fine, it was just the situation I was in the made it shoot up, I must have been very embarrassed as my face felt that hot you could have fried an egg on it

Hugs to All

J-JAY
    I think my BP would have been skyhigh too under the circumstances!

I had a si milar event about a year ago. I had rough day in the shop so I got cleaned up, put on a stretch lace sleep bra and my fave pink peignoir. I slept for about an hour but when I woke up my left arm was 100% dead. I could not move the arm at all. My GF called 9-1-1 and told them she thought I had a stroke. I insisted on her helping me get out of the peignoir and bra. She did not want to but I was not ready for an ambulance trip to the county ER dressed like that. She helped me get everything off EXCEPT.. the outline of the bra.

Here come the EMTs and put all the EKG and O2 on me. There must have been 8 guys in the LR and they said nothing as they loaded me on the gurney in my shorts and a pair of jeans.

6 hrs in the ER, numerous xrays, CT scans, blood tests, Dr. interviews etc. No questions then about my man boobs or the bra outline.

They admitted me for observation and more tests. On the second day, the charge nurse came in to update the med profile and after some hesitation asked me if I was on hormones. I laughed and said no, they are just extra big man boobs. That's when she mentioned the notes made by an EMT about the bra outline and his suspicion that the meds I am on included hormones.

Later that day she came back while on break and asked if we could talk off the record. I agreed and that's when she confided that her son was a CD and she did not know what to say or do.

Over the next 3 days we talked a lot. We exchanged Emails and her son has called me a couple times to talk as has she.

She emailed me about three months ago and said she decided to allow her son to dress openly at home since he is much happier when he does.

According to her he is quite fond of extremely femmy girly things so they now do frequent shopping trips and have a neighbor who sews for him.

Damn! what a lucky kid.

Glad I was able to make some good out of a mini stroke.

BTW the use of my arm has returned to about 80%

Platinum Member
    Joan, Plan ahead---Expect the unexpected.

Orchid

I had a consultation with my cardiologist prior to a procedure had just painted my toes. I thought it would be a question and answer thing, until he asked me to take off my shoes and socks...wow...
    I hesitated, he asked the reason and I admitted I was a cd and getting ready for a party the next evening. He just said "that's your business" and continued with the exam. One of the nurses entered, saw the polish and commented on how pretty the color was. Now it's no big deal at the office.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !