Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: in passing, do you ?

in passing, do you ?

Girls in trying to pass in public. Do any of you think about wearing women's deo and/ or perfume ? just wanted to know ?

cute new member

Smile

hi rexy,

yes in trying to pass i like to go all the way and be completely feminine, so that includes deodorant and perfume.

i think it just adds to the illusion and completes the entire feel, look and smell.

kisses,

cd_isabelle

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Ladies don't smell like Old Spice, so yes a feminine deodorant or perfume helps.

I'm partial to Channel's Allure for evening and Cool Water as a casual scent.

If I'm wearing perfume, I usually use a odorless deodorant, so there's no risk of clashing with the perfume. The best way I've found to apply perfume is to spray a cloud in front of you and then walk through. If you can smell your own perfume 10-15 later, it's usually too strong and this method avoids this.

BTW, rather than buy a full bottle, you can buy little samplers or mini-bottles online. Since perfume only lasts a year or two and your average CD doesn't wear perfume everyday, it's a good deal and you can get a variety of perfumes for different situations. The place I bought from had a $25 minimum order, so I ended up getting a half-dozen samplers.
    Last edited by Marlena Dahlstrom; 09-29-2005 at 06:16 PM.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Yes I do, I'm still tring to find a perfume. I'm way to picky. I like the Allure sent, and Celine Dion also. I started to wear mascera on a regular basis. I look much better, I think.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

I pretty much wear fem deodorant all the time. It adds a secret touch in my boyish clothes. Besides, it's strong enough for a man, right?

Jas

What Me Worry
    I also wear womens deodorant every day

Sweet Honesty Cologne by Avon. Ever since I was young.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

My favorite is:

I use Herbal Essence shampoo on my hair and Calvin Kleins "Obsession" perfume. Buy an atomizer, spray it in front of you and walk into it..heavenly!!!!

ALL the girls comment "you smell devine"
    I wanna be your girlfriend.

When I dress as a women I try to go the whole 9 yards.That means showering with a wash,body lotion,body powder and perfume.Along with lingerie,a sexy top and a skirt.
    I have worn Este Lauders Beautiful and Channel #5.Right now I have been wearing Treselle by Avon.

Diana

I wear ladies deoderant (Arrid Light Powder) in all modes. I wear perfume (Windsong) everytime I go out enfemme.
    Phoebe

I have heaps of impulse sprays for deo,my fav perfume at the moment is paris hilton,it smells so good.

Wear my perfume like a second skin, smelling nice is an essential part of a girls make up

Steph
    [size=3]Le Bleu Angel[/size]

TeresaMc
    I'm single, and try to go to the limit all the time. Like others have mentioned, I use women's products exclusively. I find Dove deodorant (stick) is not only very pleasant, but very effective. I buy older dusting powder on Ebay, and the scent has diminished to the point where it is not terribly obvious. Shampoo, body spritzs, etc. can all be found that will work. You just want to avoid the flowery ones, unless your dressed, of course. I also no longer have any men's underwear; well, one pair for emergencies.

I wear feminine deodorant every day, and when I'm feeling really bold, I wear one of two perfumes I've got: Candies or Curve.
    Waffo!

I use poison perfume as it is not to over the top in the way of fragrance, the only problem is that my wife keeps using it as well but soon complains if i use her Oscar De laurentis.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

Aspiring Member
    I wear 'Paris' - well actually I don't, its far too expensive - but I wear a perfume inspired by Paris called 'Adore' made a by local company called 'Buckley & Phillips'.

My partner was so impressed she now wears the fragrance inspired by Chanel No 5.

Anyone interested can find the link to Buckley & Phillips on the shopping links part of my website.

Fiona xx

I don't wear purfume because I can not smell in the first place... but I try and wear unscented stuff because I have gotten into some interesting situations with contrasting smells (well people say)...

I gave up men deodorant several months ago and only use degree for women. As for perfume I prefer Red Door. It was my wifes idea that I give up my male deodorant. And I have not been sorry.

April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Yes, perfume is part of being dressed IMHO. The trick is to find what fits you.

JoAnn

Platinum Member
    well yes white dimonds ,...........

in passing do you

When Dressed always wear both and I agree the little sample knock offs are the best way to get purfume
    Carole/CCD

When dressed I always use fem perfume and antipersperant.
    Just make sure you use the right one when going to the pub with the guys.

I use Arm & Hammer in the powder fresh flavor. And as far as perfume, if I can afford it I really like Dior's Poison or Cinnabar. But I always have Vanilla Musk around.

femme side always smells femme

I use femme deoderants, I buy travel sizes at Target, and use Clinique Happy. Now I am more open buying cosmetics, in the past, I would buy Cliniques Men's Shave cream when they would have their gift time. Buy so much and get a bunch of samples, often includes perfume. Great stealth way to stock up.

Tiff

Thanks

THANKS all of you for posting on this thread . It does help ans the question