Thread: Getting fat!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    I would be happy to look as good as you. As I find myself on the other side of 50 it is becoming harder and harder to lose weight. Sometimes it seems if I look at food I gain weight. I recently joined a gym and I'd like to lose 40 pounds. If I can do that and not have to shop at Lane Bryant Ami can get a new wardrobe.........

You know this is a really strange thread. Nearly 40 posts by m-- (can't get myself to admit that I am one today) who are complaining about putting on a couple of extra pounds and now they either can't fit into their finest skirts and dresses or they look "fat" in those outfits. OK, everybody, hit the salad bar.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread