Thread: FtM on the George Washington University women's basketball team

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar

FtM on the George Washington University women's basketball team

I thought you might be interested in this. A transgendered player on the George Washington University women's basketball team. He is not taking any hormones so since he is still biologically female they are letting him play on the women's team.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...html?eref=sihp

BTW. I have an Associates degree from George Washington University.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Aspiring Member
    He wont be able to play if he starts hormones as testosterone is banned in all almost all collegiate sports. Just look at Balian Buschbaum. He had to give up the sport he loved to get the body and life he wanted. On the other hand he is a coach today. Which means he still gets to be in his favorite sport and to add to it he is perhaps one of the hottest looking men on the planet. I think the sound track should be "I'm too sexy" by Right Said Fred. He really is a peice of art! '
    Last edited by 7sisters; 11-03-2010 at 09:36 AM.

I'm really glad that he has found acceptance on the women's team. Apparently his teammates don't feel embarrassed or intimidated by him and he gets to continue playing a sport he loves. Not everybody is that lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4serrus
    If you look like the laundry basket threw up on you you're doing it wrong.
    Do you know every thought that crosses your mind? To know the mind of many is to know the depth of the ocean. Where at? What era? Why? It is to ask of heaven, how many stars? Those near, those far, those seen, unseen, heard by whom, in darkness, alone, or in sunlight, beyond? How far? Who cares? Our creator, over all seasons presiding, knows each mind by name.