Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing dressing and dating guys?

Red face fulfill me

Well that the question isn't it? Yes, I dream of being held and the intamacy and safety of a mans arms and love. I guess you could say that I grew up with the idea of white picket fence n house and meeting my man at the door with dinner cooked. However, I'd meet him in a neglige and garders. Wish there was someone who could love me that way. I've "played" the other "role" so long and I think its my time to be pampered and taken care of.

Hello Kelly!
    I had similar fantasies and actually tried it. I went out with a friend and had drinks, dinner and dancing. It was a great night all the way to when kissing, rubbing and sexual stuff was to begin. Then I felt like a straight guy kissing a guy!
    Charlie

i dont think i would ever want to be with a guy. My fantasy would be more like a woman dressed as a guy taking advantage of me. I think this could be pretty kinky and fun!

Guess I'm in the lesbian camp. Love to be with girls dressed as guys or dressed as girls. I don't care if the girl wants to be a guy or a girl, but she needs to be a GG.

[SIZE=4]Over 50,000 views!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I am astounded. Seems there is a lot to talk about when it comes to dating men...[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

I think about men when dressed and even when not, recently I even started to date men, still like women, guess I'm bi, but it was amazing to have the door open for me, the chair pulled back, the hand holding, that look you get when he first sees you and you know he finds you attractive, and best of all he picked up the check, and finally the kiss good night I melted. Yep its all very very nice

Never been with a man, en femme ou on homme. No interest, and between ALT.com and visits to fetish balls with plenty of CD/TV admirers in other cities where nobody would ever find out, I've had loads of opportunities. (BTW, I've been hit on/propositioned by men/other CD's at these events and on ALT; they're gratefully acknowledged but politely and firmly refused. The most I've accepted was a kiss on the cheek.) If you add to that the fact that I'm single/unattached and therefore would be betraying nobody by indulging, I think the verdict of "male lesbian" is the only correct one, Your Honour.

As far as the question of thinking about it, it's crossed my mind. But it always takes the form of me in a completely female body, as in real lady parts/aspects from head to toe (lately I've been picturing myself as looking a lot like Christina Hendricks, just as a current example), and the man being, as seems to be common here, of the faceless, generic variety. If seanmuscle wants to claim that I'm on my way to SRS because of that, he can have at it, but consider this: I also play guitar, which is fuel for a fantasy of being in a massive, world-beating rock band. Does this mean I'm going to chuck my job to realize it?

I'm a man who likes to dress/present himself in female-style garb from time to time, do the best job I can at it and enjoy myself. That's as far as it goes.

I find men very much a turn on especially when I am dressed ,
    and I have enjoyed being Carol with 2 different men

Its raining men, or maybe not.

I've really enjoyed this thread. The range of feelings is so wide, its actually kind of heartwarming to see how much variety there is in just our little corner of the world.

For instance I totally agree with JohnH about being a man. I'm a man no matter how I'm presenting whether that be in the bedroom or on the street I only think of my self as a man.

But I'm also in accord with Shyselina "I am bi and luv men and women. For me i'm attracted to women in every manner. With men it's the sex. "

I will say that as time has gone by I've found that intimate moments when I'm dressed have created more passion, then they used to.

Oh well thank God for tight skirts and high heels driving a mans libido

Quote Originally Posted by Janice Lester View Post
    But I'm also in accord with Shyselina "I am bi and luv men and women. For me i'm attracted to women in every manner. With men it's the sex. ":
    I am the same way
    Mistybtm

I too don't find men very appealing; but I wonder if that will change. I certainly have.

I would describe myself as bi so yes, I have 'dated' men. As someone else described, my primary interest across the full range of what a relationship entails is women but I do enjoy sex with men. In that respect, I'm fairly lucky. I'm very happily married to someone who knows I CD (although she's not hugely keen on it, she is happy that that's the way I am) but she is also happy that I sometimes enjoy men. Her view is, it's something she can't offer so it's not a threat.

Initially I was firmly in the 'when dressed, I fancy men, when not, I fancy women' camp but I've now found that has blurred a bit and I can respond to men dressed or not. My preference is dressed though.

I would also support a seperate topic for further discussion on such matters to spare the blushes of those who don't wish to get involved with that side.

You are absolutely right, Charlie. I've had some nice evenings out, but mostly it is just fun having a male companion when I'm dressed. When I've tried anything more it is just not "right" for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

have any body fantasized about being with a man

Hi,

I have .When im dressed i love to get into my role of being a woman ;i want someone to hold me touch my clothes on my body snap my bra or panties .tell me im hot for you ! lol no i think of it alot now days had a chance not long ago but got scared
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2010 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Merged with the larger, similar thread.

I did not long ago...now its no longer a fantasy

[Threads merged.]
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2010 at 05:44 PM. Reason: [Threads merged.]

No!!

[Threads merged.]
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2010 at 05:44 PM. Reason: [Threads merged.]
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

That kind of member Jamie Parks's Avatar
    I am only attracted to gg's but i have many thoughts of things I would like to experience as a woman that only a man can do...like in the movies when a man and woman embrace the woman often jumps on the man...I want to do that but I don't think many gg's could hold my weight or slow dance with someone taller than me so I can rest my head on there chest. I have thought for years how can I want to be a woman and want these things but not be attracted to men...I don't know how but that is how it is for me at least, years ago I even tryed hooking up with a guy...didnt get very far, I just wasn't attracted to him at all, i felt kinda bad for him he thought he was going to get some but all he got was a hour long visit with a trans woman

[Threads merged.]
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2010 at 05:43 PM. Reason: [Threads merged.]
    Jamie Parks, the woman I was born to be

I've been to a number of LGBT establishments while en femme.
    While I seem to love the attention from guys, I found out that I am not attracted to them.
    It feels weird yet very empowering when I get the attention of guys, yet I find myself pining for women.....that's just me.

[Threads merged.]
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2010 at 05:42 PM. Reason: [Threads merged.]

Sweetheart
    "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

I once read somewhere, and am almost convinced that the "reason," (for lack of a better word) for crossdressing, is that you so much want that thing you so desire, that you try to become it. My desire? A tall, skinny, blond girly-girl: Alexia, my male-side's "dream girl."

Since you transform yourself into a female, it's possible you'll start to experience the same desires a GG would...
    This has happened to me... which is really weird, since I'm in no way attracted to guys... Yarg.

[Threads merged.]
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2010 at 05:42 PM. Reason: [Threads merged.]
    [SIZE="3"] Alexia[/SIZE]

Honey Bunny I fantasize and realize about being with men. I love men. Enjoy your fantasies...there are some very attractive men. I also am always admiring the GGs, who write the book on dressing, I love to watch them and talk with them, and almost laugh when they try to toy with me as they are almost always doing with men. The gg's are very powerful creatures, perhaps we desire to be so powerful....If it makes you feel sexy in your pretty panties that is good.

[Threads merged.]
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2010 at 05:41 PM. Reason: [Threads merged.]
    polythene pam

90 percent of us have and the other 10 percent are liars!!!!!!!!

[Threads merged.]

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krissy View Post
    .....When im dressed.....i want someone to hold me touch my clothes on my body snap my bra or panties .tell me im hot for you !
    Hi krissy...

This part of what you typed I wish for the same except it to be my wife that feels that way. No thoughts about being with men at all.

[Threads merged.]

Fantasized about it, done it, love it....now if I could just find a date again. It seems like it is getting damn near impossible for me to find a date anymore, and I miss it.

[Threads merged.]
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2010 at 05:40 PM. Reason: [Threads merged.]

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    Absolutely! I'm convinced it's one of the MANY reasons I dress as Patti.

[Threads merged.]
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2010 at 05:40 PM. Reason: [Threads merged.]

Krissy, when I dress, I am looking for Rhett to my Scarlett...

Karren: Wow, that's gotta be the shortest post you've ever written......!

[Threads merged.]
    Last edited by ReineD; 11-13-2010 at 05:39 PM. Reason: [Threads merged.]
    Sarah M..,
    Women's clothes? I don't put them on, I just grew into them.
    http://sarahjanus.wordpress.com
    www.facebook.com/sarah.m.janus