Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What do you drive while you are out Enfemme?

Well, Yes I do drive a Red Vett when I am dressed in femm .... always

my vett.jpg

My guy car is a 06 chevy 4X4 also red

I think out of all the cars I had privilege to drive and there were many in my 20 years running auto dealership, I found what all the moms already knew, Dodge or Chrysler town&country. Minivan is the best vehicle ever designed, comfort, utility, ease and to me not having too much stereotypical attachment in this matters, soccer moms know best!

I can't have a Corvette - the insurance company wont cover me as I'm on a restricted licence (I can go for my full - I'm just waiting to Xmas), under twenty, and have had a past at-fault accident (rear-ended an old lady in a Friday evening queue for a roundabout).

The only vehivles I use regularly are made by DesignLine!

I drive an Audi TT convertible. When dressed in femme is soooo embarrasing to get in and out of the car!!!! But I still love driving en femme with the top down.....

I don't dress outside the house. Its me and my wife thing.

However I've driven a few times dreesed specially a few years ago when she used to leave work aroung 23.00. The trill of driving in heels and leather pants was... pretty intense. I remember my heart pounding the whole time while the thought of having an accident or beeing pulled by the police is such apparel. It never happened but if it did I had a 100% scheme to pull on the event.

As a post-scriptum note: when we go out to see the fireworks on December 31 I'm always dressed under my male clothes. It's winter and wearing a lot of clothes at midnight is natural. Its a way to end the year and entering the new one with a touch of... you know what I mean

a blue mazda miata convertible would be my dream car to drive around enfemme. Unfortunately I don't have one anymore.

Wow,,, lots of F series Fords
    Here's my toy box...

I can double clutch that truck in 4 1/2 in heels

I drive my Mazda RX-8 Sportscar, but since it's pretty unique to me sometimes I drive my truck to keep a low profile

I drive a 2009 Focus Zetec Diesel in Tango Red...its the only car I have, so I like to keep it bit girly all the time, with hangers and stuff

Occasionally I drive dressed, usually when its dark, so I may do again soon as the nights are drawing in

Sarah xx

I drive the same car all the time. I have a 94 Lincoln Town Car, and I would not trade it for the world. She's old, but dependable and I love the other female in my life.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

If you're interested, even en femme, this is the vehicle I would use. The big yellow one:

P1020907.jpg

It's a 2008 DesignLine Euro V, built on MAN 16.223 chassis. Taken by my drab self while waiting for the number 9 bus on 16 July 2010 (I live in the southern hemisphere, so notice the tree in the background is missing leaves)

You might not be able to see it, but I love the gas-fitter van's personalised licence plate - "IVE GAS" !

That's the way to go Alyssa, not only environmentally friendly but you are being driven by chauffeur! Go girl.

Do we get to dream a little here??????? My choice would be one of those hot little 2 seater Cadillac's...............SO sexy! But, in real life, it's my old Ford super duty pu...........well................a girl can dream, can't she?????????????????

i dont own it, but one of my customers/friends, has a red convertible miata, stick shift and a blast 2 drive. whenever i work on it he always tells me to keep it for a few days just to drive it around cause its fun. never thought about taking it for a ride up im the mountains while dressed but next time im gonna. thanks for a great idea!
    Harming no one, do as you will.
    I stand atop a tower, world at my command.

I have a pickup and a minivan, but usually drive the mini van en femme.

I drive

I drive a 2010 camaro 2SS/RS
    Mistybtm

A BIG 4x4 diesel pickup truck, a motorcycle...oh, and a horse on days I feel like slowing things down a little
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="2"][/SIZE]
    Just shut up and RIDE !

That kind of member Jamie Parks's Avatar
    The car i used to enjoy driving while dressed the most was my 1987 toyota Supra turbo 5 speed(I still have it but it has a laundry list of problems) but now I have a 94 mercury cougar xr7, performance is ok at best (it has the 4.6lt v8 and rear drive) but has a very comufy ride and isnt that hard to get in and out of in heels and a skirt. sometimes I drive the truck, it's ok but i would rather drive the car.
    Jamie Parks, the woman I was born to be

Accord EX for me, same as every day.

Specialized Tarmac roadbike!

Not so great in heels but a great excuse to keep my legs shaved!

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    I drive a Chrysler T & C van, guess it makes me look like a soccor mom. Other times I drive an 80 Fiesta or a 50 cc scooter. Up till this summer when the city forced me to get rid of some of my cars I also had 2 door 1980 Jeep Cherokee and two 68 Mustangs. One was really built up nice.
    What can I say, I am a Michigan kid raised very near Woodward and love my cars.

P.S. My trial for this code infraction comes up next week/ Punishment is a 500.00 dollar fine and 90 days in county jail. Since I got rid of them I should get off.