Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever pretend to be a woman in bed?

The first time there was role reversal, afterwards I just kind of layed there, it wasn't like normal, I felt different. I thought "god... that was SOOOOOO wonderful!" I was weak in the knees and I had a smile from ear to ear. It was very freeing!
    Always with love... from Sexy Lexxi!

Life is like a box of..
    Depends on the person and what you are into I guess
    Last edited by Zoie; 12-09-2010 at 03:16 AM.

OF course that's the best part!

When I am on top, I am a man with myneyes open... when I am on the bottom, I have my eyes closed and i definitely feel like a woman.

Never. I enjoy being the guy in this arena
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Zoie View Post
    I do the top but not in traditional sense i like her legs on inside and mine on outside drawn up.. so i look like i am kneeling to pray.. then well my imagination takes over..
    Yup,me too. Works every time!

I have to be on the bottom Hands down

yup tiff and i switch back and forth

I've never not thought of myself as a woman in bed which can be problematic when your girlfriend/wife wants to have sex with a man. I guess I just have a healthy imagination.

Oh, I'll have what she's having. Yes, yes, YES, YESSSSSS!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    as much as i like CDing i haven't found lovemaking to be any different than in other times. I do like certain things though, my shaved legs in stockings being carressed or the feel and taste of lipstick on my lips......

i always liked it as a couple when we would switch off who took the more active role in lovemaking. (i hate all that dominant/submissive crap!)

Aspiring Member
    Early on when I was coming out to the ex(now) I suggested I could satisfy her as a lesbian.Boy (or should I say girl) I do believe that is why she is an ex. I do believe it would be great fun.

I'm not sure how to answer this one. If being a woman in bed means enjoying sensuality, taking our time and being aware of what each other's body is doing, then YESS! I fantasize all of the time that we are Lesbians, and this definitely has improved our sex life over the (many) years. As many have pointed out, there's more to sex than the big O -- although when that point comes (pun intended) there is no doubt that I am on top (literally and figuratively).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I want to be in the female role during sex sometimes. Just doesn't really happen and part of our agreement is no CDing in the bedroom so there's a compromise. Has anyone thought about or tried "pegging"? My spouse won't go there but I can still dream.

Life is like a box of..
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Misery View Post
    I want to be in the female role during sex sometimes. Just doesn't really happen and part of our agreement is no CDing in the bedroom so there's a compromise. Has anyone thought about or tried "pegging"? My spouse won't go there but I can still dream.
    Yes I have tried it and liked it as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces.
    Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
    -Ashley Smith

Pretending to be anyone besides who you are is a normal fantasy. BUT maybe if you think you should be the opposite sex during ...uh....sex, it might be time to think about what you really want out of crossdressing. Maybe it is deeper than the clothes.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrogredick
    I've sometimes closed my eyes and pretended to be the girl during lovemaking.
    [SIZE="2"]I’m a “uke,” a submissive lover, always on the bottom. I never pretend to be a female, and I never pretend to be a male. I can’t explain it any better than that...[/SIZE]

I tried it once

Do you ever pretend to be a woman in bed?
    Hello
    I tried it once, at my wife's suggestion. after she had seen a film.
    I thought I faked it quite well, but was asked to leave the restaurant!
    Luv to you all,
    Jacques.

When my wife and I make love, off comes my femme attire and she's with the man she married. Kathie wasn't even a figment of my imagination back then. I believe my wife is entitled to the bargain she made particularly since she barely tolerates Kathie.

My fantasies definitely include being made love to like a girl, when I'm dressed as a GIRL! There's something sexy about it. Otherwise I could care less for men. I truly love women, hence my obsession to try and emulate one. xoxo KatT

yes! I have often pretended that I was the woman being made love to by a man. It made it seem as if I really were a woman under the control of a man.

I am definitely a bottom girl, me and my wife love to have it that way I get to dress up and be the women it is so amazing. I am so happy I shared my fantasy with her and that she is very excepting of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Almost all the time we make love when I am dressing. I love to pretend to be a woman in a lesbian relationship. Most of the time we divide the session in two parts: first I, although dressing, make love to my wife being the active one; second I take the female submissive role and she takes the initiative. We have practiced pegging also but my fantasy has been always to be a lesbian.

OMG, I do this all the time. I just let my fantasies run. Sometimes, I imagine I'm doing it with a former love, but lots of times i pretend I am the woman. My wife is on top for her to finish, and I go on top for me to finish. I would love to finish on the bottom too, but when I'm on top I pretend.

Hi Everyone! This is my first post!
    I really love it when my wife is on top. I pretend to be the woman
    Last edited by Nigella; 12-05-2010 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Not the sort of information we need on this forum