Thread: The Day before Thanksgiving

The Day before Thanksgiving

Today . . . being the day before Thanksgiving so far has been a very busy day. We are expecting over 20 people (Kids and Grand kids here for the whole weekend beginning this afternoon. Have been able to dress for most of the time since Monday before last.
    But saddly almost everything goes away tonight (wigs, Forms, etc.) I will still be underdressed all the time as I don't own any mens underwear or socks. While a lot of the people coming know I dress we (SO & I) still try to put everything away and don't throw it in their face so to speak. Really looking forward to having everyone here and plan on a great time

Dear Misty. Know the feeling well. No bras or all-in-ones tomorrow. Even the high-waisted panty girdles are tricky to hide, when getting up and away from the table or easy chair. Happy to have everyone over, though. Have a good day.

even if you must be in drab, be thankful you have family to enjoy the time with.

all that is left of my family is my Mom and I. and not too many left for her (age/health).

I dont have anybody coming to my house so I won't have to rush to hide anything. I am however, going to be visiting one of my sisters (along with all my other siblings) who lives in another part of the state. That means travelling and visiting in drab while staying underdressed. Happy Thanksgiving to all.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Awwwww. Don't ya just hate having turkey without dressing!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

LOL KARREN X2.
    I will be home alone so i get to have dressing with my turkey.
    Mistybtm

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Ha ha! Oh, THAT'S a REAL GOOD ONE, Karren!

We're heading OUT for our Tday feast! But, I MAY have two family members staying over at my place! So, I've been putting things away since Friday!

No "dressing" for Sherry THIS Tday! But, maybe after the "turkeys" leave this weekend-----?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    See now, if you girls would quit messing around and just transition, you could have turkey with dressing and not worry about it.

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    Too funny Karren, I'm going to laugh to myself tomorrow at dinner when ever someone saids, "Dressing" Sorry to say, I won't be dressing for Turkey, at Aunts with family. But baking the pie tomorrow morning while being pretty will have to do..

Tanya

Misty, you don't look old enough in your avatar to be a grandparent.

Karren, Always love your humor. It's right on the mark.

It's just my wife and I this year, but she already said she didn't want me dressed for Thanksgiving. Since she accepts my dressing, it's the least I can do for her.

Paula I am 48 and thank you
    Oh the other Misty
    Last edited by Mistybtm; 11-25-2010 at 01:16 AM.
    Mistybtm

Yep, life is full of compromises and mixed blessings, eh?

I have a small family to begin with, since both of my parents were "only" children. I enjoyed many years of happiness after moving away from my birth city years ago. The distance always provided a credible excuse for not attending the rituals of the holidays if I ever desired to skip them.

Now, as I get older...the distance excuse is being replaced with the realization that almost "everybody" is dead now, and those celebrations are just memories from here on. Makes me wish I would have attended more of those I opted to "skip".

hey, at least I have a couple friends I can count on to "bring me a plate" from their family gatherings...which, by the way...I will be enjoying fully dressed...yippeee...hhehhehehe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeh Karen....its so dry and boring.