Thread: Almost caught by a friend!

Almost caught by a friend!

I got really lucky! But first a little bit of back story...

For about the last month, when I'm not at school I've been completely dressed, and when I am out and about outside of school I'm underdressed, normally panties and/or tights. Well, with the semester winding down and with no real commitments outside of school I've also started shaving completely again and painted my toenails...stuff that I normally won't risk while school is in full swing due to the physical nature of my artwork. Recently I've also made some new purchases, most influenced by the girls that I see regularly at school. I have to admit that I favor the casual, trendy look that often includes jeans and ballet flats (which I totally love), and I just got in two new pairs, one in red and one in black satin, as well as some new tops and a new pair of jeans. Anywho, this is supposed to be about today!

So this morning I decided that I wanted to go out completely dressed, something I've actually never done. My dream is to go out completely en femme, but that won't happen for quite some time, not till I lose a lot of weight and get a much better wig! Anyway, I went to the movies wearing a cute pair of bootcut jeans, black tights, my black flats, and a navy long sleeve JMS top with a black zip up jacket (it's a little chilly here). I bought my ticket online and when I got there the theater was nearly empty. Watched the movie, thoroughly enjoyed it (Harry Potter), and made my way home. No crazy looks or anything, in fact I think the employees probably didn't really even notice I was there! Fast forward to this evening...I decided to go for a walk around sunset at the park just across the street from my apartment. Getting out was easy enough as most of the lights were still off around the neighborhood, so I made my way across the street to the park. There was a family with a dog there but they didn't see me as it was getting dark out and I was on the other side of the park. I walked around a bit, sat on a bench for a while, and started making my way home. Just as I was crossing the street a friend of mine rounded the corner on his way home. I know he saw me, even rolled his window down to say hi! Thankfully is was completely dark with no streetlights and he was going pretty fast, and my outfit was casual enough that he didn't really notice anything out of the ordinary. I've already spoken to him since then and all he asked was if I was coming back from downtown, so I'm sure that he didn't think anything weird...it was just a really freaky experience and the closest I've come to being caught in about 20 years!!!

As with all my posts, I'm sorry this is so long but I do tend to want to tell a story thoroughly

oh wow! that would be a rush. glad nothing bad happened and you had a good time at the movies. that sounds like fun to go do.

That was close! wow... good idea buying the ticket online, I'll have to remember that, could come in handy =)

Just the thought of coming that close to getting caught stresses me out like crazy.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to be a good bit more careful! I don't know what in the world I would have done.