Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dressing question from a GG

Gold Member
    This is a great thread SweetPea...thanks for asking the question. As for me, I do go thru periods where I don't feel like dressing at all, except for keeping my toe nails polished 24/7. I think that those times that I don't dress, it's my male side needing some freedom to express myself (if that makes any sense), but when I do dress, I usually keep it simple and don't even bother with makeup. I think if I were a GG, I would be the same way about the makeup end of it. BUT, if I really feel in the mood, and the camera is willing and waiting, I will get dressed to the hilt and snap away. Those are the special and fun times for Miranda!!! BTW...your SO is one lucky person. It's refreshing to see GG's with husbands or boyfriends who are willing to take the time to understand what we're all about, and there are many of you special ladies here. Happy holidays!!!!

A simple answer is that yes I have gone weeks, months even years without dressing. It always comes back[pink fog].

Funny - I usually underdress most of the time (90+ percent)...I only own two pairs of mens underwear, afterall, and probably 50 pairs of panties. But the urge to fully dress comes and goes. Why? No idea. I fully dress maybe once a month, if I get a chance. Sometimes more, sometimes less. And sometimes I go out...camoflaged? Womens jeans & athletic shoes (not very obvious), nylons, panties, bra, and very feminine top - with a mens North Face jacket on to cover up. No one has said or noticed a thing, as far as I can tell. And it's fun =). I feel like I'm on a secret mission into the "normal" world or something when the only article of mens clothing I have on is my jacket and no one says a thing. lol.

And thank you for supporting your husband. He's just trying to express himself, we can't all fit into society's little box. I hope you and he both get enjoyment out of it. Now you have both a husband and a new girlfriend!!! =)
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

It is over 25 years since I became an underdresser and I never have felt the urge to stop, even for a day. In some circumstances I'll tone things down and just wear fairly plain panties rather than stockings, suspenders, tights, corsets or whatever - but that's as far as it goes. See my signature.
    I am a man and I just want the freedom to wear what I want in public or private. Is that really too much to ask?

Dear SweetPea,

For me, there are no gaps at all... once I started wearing panties, there was no going back... form, fit and function was simply too good... once I discovered that camis were warmer than t-shirts, I never went back... once I discovered that women's jeans fit me better than mens jeans I never went back... all I wear now is camis and panties and jeans and tops (long sleeve or short sleve or sleeveless depending on the weather). In the summer I wear women's shorts and tops... I am so used to all this that I never think about it... it is just natural for me... I will never go back... my friends have never said anything, and my last two GG girlfriends were completely accepting...

Hi SweetPea. I can usually go for a few months without dressing. I always get the craving from time to time. All the work that
    you women go to to just leave the house is enough to make me glad I am male... After going out female, I need a rest.

There are occasional times when I don't dress and I have no explanation as to why. As for duration...it varies and again, no explanation why. It is what it is....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have gone days, weeks, months and years without dressing. It always comes back[pink fog]!!

I enjoy underdressing every day and fully dress several times a week and to the nines usally once a week when I make my excursins out, shopping, thrift stores, grocery store shopping, or just window shopping at the malls.

I definitely go through spells where I have absolutely no desire to dress....but then I have spells where I feel a strong desire to dress, too.
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

Addicted to PANTYHOSE Maria_1969's Avatar
    I am just about always in pantyhose every evening, but dressing beyond that can come and go.... Sometimes i have such a strong urge to wear a skirt and heels I have to or I am miserable. Pantyhose has nothign to do with my feminine side, I wear them no matter what mode I am in.
    "If pantyhose can make my legs look this good, imagine what they can do for yours" - Joe Namath

Since I got laid off I'm dressed just about every single day since I'm at home all by myself all day . However I would say that I don't have a "need" to dress, I just enjoy it and it makes me feel good so if I had to skip a day or two or ten I would be fine with that.