Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Having a boyfriend while dressed

I go on a few "mainstream" dating sites, and the response is almost 100% positive. Met a few guys , and it's been fun! There are an awful lot of curious guys out there!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    You would be shocked at how many guys are fascinated by TGirls, and they're easy to find: Craigslist personals, dateacrossdresser.com, trannydate.com, etc etc, I'm not kidding...just be careful, there are a lot of sickos out there
    I have a feeling most of those guys would be looking for something that I'm not ready to give.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I have a feeling most of those guys would be looking for something that I'm not ready to give.
    Well, duh...they are guys!

[SIZE="4"]Nothing makes me feel more girly than being out with a guy and deciding how far I'll go with him. Sometimes you just have to let go and be a girl.

[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

I do have a few guy friends when I go out dressed. Even lived with one for a while.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

i have been seeing the same man now for about 3 years, he is married and lives far away, he tgravels on business and comes to town about every 8 to 10 weeks, he fully accpets me as a woman both in public and private, he never fails to take me nice places. plus our private time is very special. unlike most guys this ones a keeper.

I am married to what really boils down to a transgendered person ,, who everyone here knows as the shyest person on our forum ,, heehee .. anyway s/he sees us as a lesbian couple completely. Loves everything female and almost recoils at anything male , wishes he were a female and is very outspoken on the fact s/he wishes we were a real lesbian couple ...
    As usual there are so many variances on this .
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Quote Originally Posted by shannontgcd View Post
    I do. I wouldn't call myself gay but I want someone there to appreciate me on how I look. Compliments boost my confidence.
    I love your pink heels!

To answer the topic, I'd be willing to try having a boyfriend when dressed. As long as he dressed like a girl too.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya83 View Post

To answer the topic, I'd be willing to try having a boyfriend when dressed. As long as he dressed like a girl too.
    I've had one or two of those. They always seem to be very dominant with me.

Having a man to make love to and be loved by is the best

I finally started dating men again after a long absence. I'm sorry I deprived myself for so long. Yes, I did have to kiss a couple frogs., but when the prince showed up.............

It's hard for me to seriously consider doing anything since I'm married, but if circumstances were different I'd definitely be open to having a CD girlfriend. I don't consider myself bi at all, and I LOVE women, but if a CD looked feminine enough then I'd be open to it. I think the idea of being with someone who gets turned on by the exact same stuff I do (crossdressing) would be pretty interesting to try out.

Quote Originally Posted by danielletorresani View Post
    It's hard for me to seriously consider doing anything since I'm married, but if circumstances were different I'd definitely be open to having a CD girlfriend. I don't consider myself bi at all, and I LOVE women, but if a CD looked feminine enough then I'd be open to it. I think the idea of being with someone who gets turned on by the exact same stuff I do (crossdressing) would be pretty interesting to try out.
    I agree with Danielle. All it would take for me is a pretty CD, and then anything could happen, including having her as my girlfriend whether that meant I dressed or not.

I have a boyfriend when I dress, he is my male half. He is very selfish, he forbids me to leave home without him. I can never get rid of him because he is me and I am him UNFORTUNATELY. I try to be rid of him but he is there where ever I go, like that shadow that follows me but I can get rid of my shadow if I walk into a dark room with no lights. I cannot do that with my boyfriend. Should I get rid of him? He protects me, nurtures me and cares for me because without him I cannot shop Even for a CDer I live within a prison cell.

My first time at a bar a week ago, where i met a guy that bought me a drink. I just loved it.

As I am married it rules out dating for me, but if I was still single I would like to go on a date with a guy to enhance the feminine experience. I don't desire sex with a man but to be treated as a woman for a night would be awesome. One of my big fantasies while I was single was to find a passable T-girl and take her on dates and treat her like the woman she is.

Sometimes.......lol

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    You would be shocked at how many guys are fascinated by TGirls, and they're easy to find: Craigslist personals, dateacrossdresser.com, trannydate.com, etc etc, I'm not kidding...just be careful, there are a lot of sickos out there
    We really are just guys, but not all of us are "sicko's".
    I've run into this "I'm ok but you're just sick" attitude before.
    If whatever flips your skirt isn't consensual, then its assault or rape.

Quote Originally Posted by NV Susan View Post
    [SIZE="4"]Nothing makes me feel more girly than being out with a guy and deciding how far I'll go with him. Sometimes you just have to let go and be a girl.

[/SIZE]
    Oh you tease, you.

I have a friend from high school who just moved back home from California after have TG surgery. She has a boyfriend that is a CDer and she want's me to meet him/her and said if I was interested, making our relationship intimate. I told her I was more interested in being with her. She said she will leave that option open, but she wants me to meet her friend first.