Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you ever pretend to be a woman in bed?

Banned Read only
    Oh definitely hon. My GF is open to my femme side whilst making love or my manly side.I do however prefer the extra erotic feelings we share and things we do when I'm En Femme'.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria P View Post
    Oh definitely hon. My GF is open to my femme side whilst making love or my manly side.I do however prefer the extra erotic feelings we share and things we do when I'm En Femme'.
    You are very lucky to have a GF that understands your needs! (Doesn't it feel SO GOOD as a woman?!) I prefer this as to acing like a man during lovemaking.

When I am on top, I am 100% male, even though I may be wearing a chemise or a T-Shirt dress, and when I am on the bottom, I let myself feel like a total woman... lovemaking is about feelings and bonding with someone...

I go to sleep every night as Julianna... I'd love to be loved as Julianna... only other thing in my bed though is my dog lol. but if I could I'd so be Julianna with a man or woman rite now lol.

A previous partner and I used to act out many fantasies in bed with me always being a girl, which was great fun. My favourite fantasy was me being dressed up as a bride and deflowered for the first time with some special toys.

yes of course im the girl, it really has been a role revesal thats taken 20 years...

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    I'm not sure pretend is the right word; but I feel like I'm supposed to be the receptive person, not the active person, basically wait until the woman is doing something and then respond to that (re-active instead of active). Needless to say, that doesn't work very well, as women usually do the same thing when they're with men. I learned how to 'act' like the guy, but doing so requires conscious concentration to do that, which usually de-rails the spontaneous passion, which results in loss of erection. so yeah, I guess you could say that I'm basically 'a woman' in bed. Upside for the woman is that I'm much more inclined to do whatever she needs to reach orgasm; downside is that she doesn't have the dominant male that pretty much all women want.
    Not all women. That's where I get into problems, I prefer my partner to be passive, for the most part. With most men it's like trying to dance where both are leading, and then the men get annoyed. And then if I try to say what my sexual preferences are at the start, men just assume that I'm only interested in a sexual relationship, nothing more, because nice girls don't talk about that sort of thing.

It's not that I'm a crossdresser, at least not now, I wore a lot of men's clothing back in college. I am feminine. But very active in bed.

Addicted to PANTYHOSE Maria_1969's Avatar
    My SO has topped me a few times... She is the one that encourages the fantasy about a man taking me (it turns her on big time), but I am in no way attracted to men, so Ill pretend she is another CD or a TG woman when she tops me and she will call me Maria.
    "If pantyhose can make my legs look this good, imagine what they can do for yours" - Joe Namath

yes

while dressed I am always the passive one and my wife is the dominant partner and me submissive wife
    urmila

Haven't worn anything to bed, or during our special moments. It doesn't happen everytime either. There are occasions when we switch positions still joined and she is on top. The communication is implied rather than vocalized as she moves her legs together and starts to emulate the one on top. The momentum picks up as I wrap my legs around her back and hips. Those times are usually very intense delights!

I sleep in a nightdress

My wife loves being on top>Its great fun for us both

I have too much trouble pretending to be a woman getting ready for bed. Taking off makeup and moisturising is such a bind

I am lucky to have had this experience with my wife early on in our marriage. She and I both were the girls and she wore a "toy". So it was awesome. Never want to be with a man. Just a woman who wears the gear. That's a turn on...
    No, those are my Panties]

hi yes i would love to wear girliy clothes while make love . my wife does not let me make love in female clothes . it is male only
    love deanna .

I too, agree with Karen. Falling asleep in panties and a satin nightie is a marvelous way to drift off to dreamland.