Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would You Stop CDing if Your GF Started Wearing Lingerie?

I believe it would help... It's hard to explain but I really think I'd stop wearing panties and all if she would be the sexy woman I thought I was marring...
    No, those are my Panties]

No, it would not help me stop, I lose the urge if I stay away from the female world altogether. But if I'm around a woman, and she dresses in a sexy outfit, it seems to get my juices flowing and I want to wear something like that. When I hang with the guys I'm just a regular guy, happy in jeans and tee shirt and don't even think about dressing. At least thats the way it was in my younger days, now I'm not sure if anything would take away that need now days.
    Tina B.

Well I wear lingerie because I like it. My SO complains when I get something new. " how come you never buy me anything like that" I refain from saying because you hardly ever wear it.
    Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

It wouldn't cause me to stop. I have purchased a lot of sexy lingerie for my wife which she seems to wear often sometimes and then goes long periods of time not wearing it. What it does for me is gets me in the mood for passionate sex and in the mood to wear mine as well. There have been a handful of times we have both worn sexy lingerie at the same time and the sex was explosive!! I like you Tina B., see a woman in a nice outfit and wonder what it would look like on me.

I really think I could be bribed into it.............................maybe..........at least be given the opportunity.............
    [SIGPIC]

Night cause me to cd more.
    I would see that sexy Lingerie and I would want to wear it.

Aspiring Member
    I started out wearing sexy panties and used to enjoy buying sexy lingerie for my wife who would only occasionaly wear them.
    As I have started dressing more in the last few months lingerie is low on my priority list, I enjoy the short dresses and high heels more. When I'm dressed I enjoy the look but do not get sexualy aroused as I would if ny wife wears something sexy.

No.. id love if we both could wear it while having sex =/

Nope. I really enjoy when we wear matching lingerie

Gold Member
    Well, there are many reasons that we dress, so if you pick one, you will find some who claim that reason. But I am not in this category. I never had a wife that was into lingerie, but my dressing came on later in life. So I don't believe I see a relationship for me.

i wouldnt. my wife and i have matching lingerie its very fun to me.

No way!!!

Nope.
    The more I'm around women, the more I want to be like them & do what women do.

My last GF accepted me, though I think she didn't quite get it.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCD View Post

MY current SO is a girly girl. She refuses to wear anything but thongs, sexy push up bras's, sexy outfits and have her hair and make up done all the time. Personally I love it. She's perfectly fine with "Kelly".....but has never seen her as I havn't dressed in going on 2 years now.
    Kelly, you are so lucky. Hope that relationship lasts for ever ...

Regarding the question: I had done that question several times to me. Although I dressed the first time when I was 13/15 years old, I left CDing for 20 years. How I became interested in lingerie for myself again?: browsing the web looking for sexy things for my wife (which she almost never use).

I have no idea what would happen if my wife suddenly become more girly, but that question will be always returning from time to time to my mind.

Anyway, is just a curiosity, nothing that stop my dreams ... neither stop my CD urges ...

Nope, would still have to indulge in the luxury myself.

hit real close to home for me. loce the feel of womens lingerie, much rather have it on them but i like to wear it too.

Absolutely not. I would love to share with her though. If we wore the same sizes just think of the variety of outfits we both would have to wear.
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Alli

Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    Night cause me to cd more.
    I would see that sexy Lingerie and I would want to wear it.
    This happened to me. The 1st time I dressed my GF was in a real frumpy phase The second time same thing. The 2nd time was just 2 months ago. I toldf her about it, she accepts, we shop, she dresses sexier, A LOT sexier. And it makes me wanna dress more. She knows this. When she goes upstairs to get dolled up, she asks if I want to dress up too. Its a vicious circle
    My GF calls me Sasha since being lost in the fog

No, if my wife wore the sexist of lingerie I would still want to wear it too. Now, I would love it if she wore those sexiest of items as well!
    Charlie

Jamee
    It wouldn't matter to me. I had a girlfriend back in the 90's who was very accepting of my dressing and encourage it. We would
    go to the lingerie store together and pick out outfits for each other.

Good question. My current GG SO will help me pick out panties, and we shop together for her bras, etc. But, she seldom wears them. Even tho I have asked her to wear them to bed. My ex wife, however, would wear anything I bought her and would join me in dressing up for "girl friend dates" in bed. She did say once that whether I was buying it for me or for her, it was always for me in the end.

Having said that, my increase in CDing in the last few years has been more a function of life circumstances than anything either one of them wore.

OBTW: For those of you wondering. Yes, being dressed in sexy lingerie and having sex with a beautiful women also dressed in ligerie is as wonderful as you imagine.

No, I buy her lingerie and she buys me lingerie and we share it all! In fact she has been more conscious of what she wears, to look more feminine and taking time to do her make-up. I love it that we share the same taste in clothes and lingerie.

No.

To rephrase this question, it is asking "Would you stop doing something you enjoy if somebody else starts doing the same thing?"

I don't see the logic of that. I don't dress because there are not enough people around me dressing. I dress because I enjoy it.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    ROFL....my wife wearing lingerie started my road to understanding that I am transgendered! As we went through her lingerie drawer and found things that didn't fit her we deterimined that they might fit me (we were chuckling). I tried on a garter skirt, she loved my legs, and joked I needed stockings and heels. She looked at me and said, "do it". The next time I had on her lingerie in front of her she insisted I needed a dress and Tina was born. We quickly learned that there is a serious part of me that is feminine...girly in fact. Now we're just two girlfriends having dinner, watching chick flicks, doing crafts, reading, and just spending time together learning how to be girlfriends. Do we both wear lingerie? You betcha!

Tina

No connection, tho we do have many of the same things to wear together, only in different sizes. I do think it's wonderful that she too loves wonderful lingerie, and accepts me in same, and as something we share everyday.