Thread: Third day "out"

Third day "out"

For the third day in a row I am sitting here fully dressed with my wife. Feels so good to be able to not hide it anymore. Almost 2 feet of snow on the ground so I can enjoy a full day with my wife while dressed.
    jennigrace

Very cool. Good for you. I know the feeling. I do the same with my SO these days.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Sounds like a beautiful day for you! At least someone is enjoying this snow! Hugs for you both!

Congratualtions! It would be interesting to hear your wife's perspective on the new dynamic in your marriage.

Jenni,
    Sounds like a fun time. What section of IL are you in? If you are up by Chicago, I hear they really got alot of snow. I am down by St. Louis and we didn't get too bad of snow.

Mackenzie

We are in the west Chicago burbs and we have about 18 inches of new snow on the ground. Drifts are 5 feet high in some areas.

She just let me paint my finger and toe nails
    Last edited by Nigella; 02-02-2011 at 02:34 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts
    jennigrace

Careful ....next you will be doing the landury ...the dishes...cooking ...cleaning and getting her beers while she watch the game..

Joann

Sounds like you are having Great Time!!!!

It is wonderful isn't it? No need to hide !

I guess I could say the same thing, but sitting with my SO dressed in sweats and heavy sweaters just doesn't seem like much to celebrate. Lordy, I'm looking forward to weather where better clothes are a possibility.

Congratulations! You are ineed fortunate. Be sure that your wife understands how much you appreciate her.
    Hugs, Carole

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    +1 for Carole's post.

My wife, although nominally "accepting", does not truly feel comfortable, even a little bit, with my cross-dressing. I know that not because she has said so (she probably never will), but because we have lived with each other for 27 years now, and have grown able to read each other, at least sometimes.

Hence, I do not feel comfortable dressing in front of her, even a little bit.

It truly is a blessing when you have someone who is open enough to be honest about their feelings, and near-miraculous when that someone also doesn't make you feel bad about crossdressing in front of them. Make sure she knows that.

Silver Member
    but how do you shovel the side walk in heels?
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Hey! I already do all of that....so when do I get my French Maid's outfit???

It's great isn't it! The snow can be a pain.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcia63 View Post
    It's great isn't it! The snow can be a pain.
    Yes; A Pain in the back. I can only under dress because of plowing and shoveling snow.
    I live in the far northern burbs of Chicago, We got an easy 24+" and drifts in my drive
    over 5'. It took me 5 tries to blast out of my garage with my Tahoe, Than I had to get back
    in again to push the snow out. I sure wish I could stay dressed at this time.
    Looking ford ward to the weekend, Sat + Sun, In a dress only. Hurray!! Rader

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Sounds like you had a lovely time,I just love when my wife and I have pampering nights

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson