Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: so i shaved my legs for the first time

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnie View Post
    It is a bother , not to mention a pain in the ass , but damn if it doesn't feel good too.
    I mention this because i was asked why I do it just the other night , AND THAT IS JUST WHAT I TOLD HER. it is a pain in the ass , but, it feels so good , especially when our legs are intertwined together in bed. Apparently she hadn't noticed that I had shaved my legs for a month, for when I told her she backed off.
    I am finding that the longer you keep them shaved , the harder it is to give up. I am still trying to decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing .

Warning: This can be quite habit forming, But it sooo worth it.

Congrats, girl friend! I'm making a point to shave my legs and to rid them of any hair. It feels smooth and feminine.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    first time I shaved my legs was 10 years ago soon after I split from my first wife,when I had to stay at my mum and dads house for a while,I decided to go for it then and have only had hairy legs,the day of my wedding and when my family went on holiday to Florida,I have never looked back
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I'm very glad for you! It sounds like a whole lot of good things are going your way right now. Yay!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I shave my legs quite frequently. The most feminine and exhilarating thing is having smooth shaved legs with a sexy pair of heels.

I can't fight the urge <3 Breannah's Avatar
    Sadly as i live my life as a normal lad (which i don't want to change) iv never had the chance to shave my legs or anywhere else as when not crossdressing i weirdly love being very manly as i have very hairy legs and underarms. However every time i crossdress i do wish i had shaved legs, simply judging by how i love the feel of my smooth tights. Im sure one day ill pluck up the guts to shave them and maybe do it for charity to keep the respect of my mates. Look forward to the day i can wear that little black dress without them tights! <3
    Breanah <3 18 and loving life to the full!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/baby_breanah/sets/

I shave my legs weekly, nothing beats a pair of pantyhose on freshly shaven legs !!!

Since last summer, I've been eplilating from the neck down. I didn't have the guts to do all of my legs until after shorts season ended, but I don't know how I can go back to hairy legs again. As others have noted, the feel of sliding nylons up my legs is wonderful, but even when I'm not wearing nylons, it's amazing to feel my jeans against my hairless legs.

Jenny

yey congrats! welcome to the smooth-side have a cookie 8-D

once you start you'll never stop xP
    xoxo
    lulu~

kittiebites <~ fb me

I'm giving alot of thought as to how I want to shave my legs, but once I shave my legs I can keep them shaved all year long as I never wear shorts, or go swimming. no one but me would know.

I have never shaved mine, but my wife and I read all these replies last night in bed and its something she wants me to try. And who am I to say no? hehe Seeing all of you post great things about it and not one negative post must mean something! So today she is picking up a bottle of Nair and we will see how it goes.