Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just plain fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    it's fun feeling right when the outer presentation matches what's in my heart.
    Well said!

Stephie M.

The most fun is deciding which dress to wear when going out. That and making everything match. Billie Jean

I really do ENJOY getting all "dressed up" and I also "feel right"!
    Hugs, Carole

I to really enjoy being dressed up. I am always happy en femme, and it has cheered me up on a few occasions when I have been feeling down.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

It definately helps me destress and feel happy. Especially trying on new clothes or painting my nails or even just trying on diffetent necklaces (my wife had a jewlery party recently and let me try on everything she bought!).

April

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by minalost
    Sometimes, with all the drama in our lives caused by crossdressing, I wonder if we lose sight of one of the main reasons we (or at least I!) dress up: It’s just plain fun! So how many of you really ENJOY dressing up enfemme? Is it fun, or a chore? Is it just “something you do because it feels ‘right,’” or do you do it because it’s a blast?
    [SIZE="2"]Yes, I do it because it’s a blast – there’s nothing I would rather do more, because it enhances even the most mundane moment and turns the ordinary into something special. Crossdressing never ceases to please me – it carries me to another place just a step away from my existence, yet it feels very distant and wonderful. All this with merely a change of clothing, but the mental state that comes along for the ride is equally enthralling. It’s fun to be “dressed,” inside and out…
    [/SIZE]

The fun of dressing has been with me all my life.
    It is also the reason I can do the dishes, washing, cooking and other household chores that help my wife.
    She agrees that if I do these things she will help me dress to do them.
    Suddenly domestic duties became fun too.

Absolutely the best fun, especially getting out and about mixing it up at the shopping mall.

Banned Read only
    It's a blast and it feels right. I love the way I look in a dress and heels. Nothing in the male space can compare

Well what a happy crew we are, it's just so much fun, waking up in the middle of the night, wondering if you can get away with it just one more day, before the world pulls the rug out from under you. So much fun wondering if your wife is going to get tired of all this strange behavior. Can't just quit doing it, because when you do the depression starts to set in, followed by resentment, and then surprised anger, I really enjoy that part the most. Don't get me wrong, I love the way I feel when I am wearing a skirt and blouse, I love the feel, smell and look of the cosmetics, and I don't even mind the wig needed to cover my old bald head. Dressing for me is like eating, I enjoy doing it because I must do it to maintain my health, food physical, clothes mental health, so if you have to, you might as well make the most of it, and enjoy.
    Tina B.

i love to just do it for fun and to escape reality for a short while!

Silver Member
    Well I am not a crossdresser, but I come down squarely on the side of fun. It is just so darn much fun being a woman.

Stephie