Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tall Girls

6ft 6" in stockings and love wearing heels, 3" plus. Have been out in heels to clubs and love it, as some other girls say its about attitude and walking tall. Be proud of who we are and above there is not a lot we can do about our height so embrace it. I do :-) and have been out and about all over the world and in places like Tokyo, we stand out anyway so being a tall girl does not matter.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I'm 6-2, overweight but with a decent pair of legs. Love wearing heels and don't care about the height because I don't go out. I'm just having a blast dressing up on my own time ...

I am 5' 8". I love 4" stilleto pumps that would bring me to 6". Not common to get GG this height in Asia. mmm.. That may be one of the reason I get attention when en femme.

Banned Read only
    I'm six foot. I wish I were 5'6". Maybe I would blend in. I see many really tall women, usually young. I think most tall men, especially older men, who are cross-dressers really stand out. There's facial bones, hips, feminine air to take into account. If I were in my 20's I think I would have been able to pull it off (160 lbs then). Now, no way!

Aspiring Member
    I'm in the same boat with Robin Lynn, 6'-5" stocking feet but with heels 6'-8 1/2". Love wearing my heels.

I'm with you Sister!

6 feet tall, and I love my heels!
    Sami

Jorja, Where do you live!? Tall women are pretty rare around here, and they are either teenish, or older married. Sadly very few single tall girls in these parts. Iam 6'6" in hose. 6'10" in 4 inch heels. I have been out once or twice a year. We do get noticed quickly, for better or for worse!

Silver Member
    At 5'10" I am a tall girl. I used to hate towering over my classmates in class photos. I was SO self conscious. But now I celebrate my height. When I was in my 30s I wore heels all the time and loved them. Now in my 60s I feel that heels are too much and also at my age I think I need to be as close to the ground as possible in case I fall. So it's flats for me. But gosh, I remember the fun of stepping into those heels!

S

A couple of weeks ago I was in a Macy's store. A GG came in (wearing flat shoes) that was every bit of 6'3" or more tall. The look on her face and the manor in which she carried herself all suggested a superior level of confidence. I watched her for a bit as she engaged or passed other people. She owned every moment in that store and knew it. Honestly, my level of confidence in any mode never felt more insignificant. Incidentally, I always wanted to be at least 6 feet tall but never made it. I'll settle for 5'10".

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

To quote a girl i knew in highschool "you wouldn't tell short bitches they're not allowed to wear flats ".

Hi, I'm 6'1" that's the way it is. Many Many times I wished I was between 5'4"and 5'6" all the neat outfits for those ladies and a size 12. But I'm a size 18 (big bones) SO calls me a large frame lady I still wear 2 1/2 to 4" heels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

6'8" barefoot, 3-1/2 inch mules and 65 years young.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I'm 6'4'' and occasionally get ma'amed in all male-mode (but I guess if someone could mistake me for a girl, then even my best attempts aren't really an "all-male mode.")
    Tall girls stand out, but that doesn't make them any less of a woman. I actually know one couple where the girl is unusually tall and broad for a woman (but she still looks very feminine), and the guy is unusually short for a male.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

6 ft 2 barefoot here. I used to be a bit self conscious about the height whilst out and about en femme, but now I hardly even think about it.

I don't wear high heels though, but that's because I fear for my ankles and making a thorough spectacle of myself if I fall over in the middle of the crowded mall.

Tash

whaw, I bet you have a pair of legs that start as a ankel and rise to make a perfect ass of them selfs.

I am 6'2" not much above average for a guy...I feel odd when someone taller is next to me because it doesn't happen often ..But there are many others who are much taller , it is very rare that I have to look up at any GG I can prolly count on one hand the amount of times that has happen..I tend to stay away from heels ,but reading the post of the taller ladies here I may try wearing some heels ..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

I'm 6'2" and I love wearing heels. Mostly I perfer 3 inch but I have worn 4 inch heels. The only problem was the nose bleed from being so high, LOL!
    Dana Fleming

Being 6'3" and over 300# makes it difficult to pass as a woman. However my size discourages people from making rude comments.

JoJo, Wow! 6'8"?! I thought i was super tall. I would have to look up a bit at you! I am 6'10" in 4" heels. Do you go out much? I imagine you get noticed quickly, too.

I'm 6' 4" barefooted, 235 lbs. Yup, pretty noticeable.

I'm 6'6" barefoot and 6'11" in my favourite heels, luckily I'm quite slim for my height, so I feel my proportions are carried off well.
    However.
    Try walking through a door normally when your'e 6'11" - LOL
    I sometimes wish I was 12" shorter with the same proportions of height/slimness (is that a word?) so I could carry off a more passable look.
    Hey ho, I'll work with what I got
    Samantha -x-

I'm 5' 10" and wear size 11EEE mens shoes. I can't find any nice womens shoes to fit me (I need a size 13 WW or EW). There are plenty of girls taller than me, so why is it so hard to find nice flats and pumps in large sizes?
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    My mom was 6 foot tall and she was from a generation that was much shorter than us. I am 5'11" and I have had a lot of women comment that they would love to have my build. There are a lot worse things in the world of beauty than being slim and tall so I will never complain about getting my Moms gene.

Looking at this thread I think we should start a basketball team. You know that you have the ability to move on the court if you can handle 4-5" heels.
    Last edited by SuzanneBender; 03-03-2011 at 06:50 AM.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Crossdressing or not, I love tall GG's and watching womens basketball games.

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    My mom was 6 foot tall and she was from a generation that was much shorter than us. I am 5'11" and I have had a lot of women comment that they would love to have my build. There are a lot worse things in the world of beauty than being slim and tall so I will never complain about getting my Moms gene.

Looking at this thread I think we should start a basketball team. You know that you have the ability to move on the court if you can handle 4-5" heels.
    Would they allow us to compete in the women's leagues? I mean, afterall...
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde