Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Caught in the Act

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Marie View Post
    She just looked at it and said you lift your bed and I'll pull it out. We get it out and she says, "go back to your business. I didn't mean to interrupt" with last weeks incident that you can read about already in here, I'm expecting something to be said soon.
    She has already spoken volumes. You just need to listen

She doesn't care enough to interfere with what you are doing. She regards it as your business, and doesn't see a need to lecture you about it or tell you to stop. I don't think she wants to have it stuck in her face, but she is fine with you doing whatever it is you're doing.

Vicki
    I've been caught a couple of times. The worst one was when I was much younger and I went out to play football, but I'd forgotten to take my mascara off. Not much you can do to explain that one away!

Banned Read only
    I got caught when I was about 12 wearing a leotard with a stuffed bra on underneath. My mom told me to "throw it all away." That purge advice didn't take. Now, I almost wish my wife would catch me so I'd have to tell her.

im eather too good or im missing out , i have never neen cought , and my stash has never been found, feel like superspy or something lol
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Finding my inner femme *~Cassie~*'s Avatar
    Never been caught or had a drastically close call

Platinum Member Read only
    The last time I was "caught" in the act was when I left one of my red bras on the bathroom towel rack! Duh! Before that I forgot to puncture the two water balloons I left unattended in the kitchen sink. Duh! And, double duh!!

I remember comming home one time from school and found that my bed had been changed. I had a sudden memory that I had left a pair of my sister's panties inside my pillow case. I checked inside the pillow case and discovered that my mom had replaced them inside the new pillow case. Nothing was ever said.
    Lori

My wife came home early one day .she found me in bedroom dress in bra panties garter belt stocking.she was mad we talk alot about that.now after alot years i'am aloud to wear my lingrie

Caught once. It was ugly. After 2 years a little steps have been taking the past few months.

Banned Read only
    I was caught red handed by my sister. She has always been understanding about alternative lifestyles and simply said, "Well, I wear your stuff, I guess you can wear mine. Just wash it after." My mom caught on her things were going missing a few times and found my stash in my room. She had a meltdown. The most humiliating was when two cops stopped me driving home one night all dolled up in a mini skirt and heels. It took the first cop a few minutes of checking out my legs and ample bosoms before he realized something wasn't quite right. He spent about the next 20 minutes berating me and displaying his contempt, accusing me of being a prostitute. The other cop was a bit more mature, asking me about my lifestyle and why I dressed. Always an anxious event.

I was going to say that I don't *know* that I've ever been caught. I suspect there may have been some suspicion, but nothing definite.

But how could I forget the first time? My mother came home and found me and my sister wearing each others clothes. I think it was because it was my sister's idea. Pretty sure it was, but as I was 8 and that was a long time ago....

Of course, I've been seen in public many times wearing female clothes, specifically, women's bike shorts, and at least once bikini bottoms. Of course, you'd need to know those particular items to be able tell them from men's versions, though there was one time late at night in the hot tub wearing a pair that really didn't look like men's, they covered, but didn't do a lot to, ermm... "restrain" the male bits. I got up while picking up the towel to wrap round me and covered well, so not sure. i got a bit of a look, but I would have got similar wearing speedos.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Oh you would be surprised at the close calls I had like laying in bed fully dressed when my mother came in... In the dark so I pulled the covers up to my necks while she sat on the edge of the bed talking. And I'll tell you the story where I wore my 10th grade english teachers bra and panties.
    what is this you must tell this story
    Mistybtm

My First time getting caught i was 6 or so i had taken all of my cousins panties (who was living with us) and i got caught because my cousin had no panties for school. I was wold by my dad that we dont do that and that those are only for girls. Since my first pair of panties i have been hooked. Another time i got caught i was 14 and my mom had boxed up all my older sisters clothes that she did into fit into any more. In the box was a Pink and white tartan skirt suit but no panties or hose so i went up to my sisters room and found Red nylon panties and some pantyhose i was in the basement having just put on the panties and in the process of putting on the hose when my sister walked in. she then asked if the panties and hose where hers and i responded yes she told me to give them to her and i did so no skirt suit for me that day but eventually i got to where it.

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    Oh, and of course, I always follow the boy scout motto...

"Confirm nothing, Deny everything." (maybe it wasn't boy scouts...)

:
    I personally subscribe Adam Savage's (Mythbuster) thought.
    "I reject your reality, and subject my own."

I was only "caught" once. This dates back to college, a bunch of extra-cirricular, adult oriented beverages, a deck of cards and someone's bright idea to play strip poker. Of coarse everyone got a nice little laugh at my panties when I had to shed jeans. Of coarse, other had already been humbled by their own lost hands too, and I'm pretty sure everyone woke up with a headache, and very little recollection of the preceedings of the night before. Did it stop me? HECK NO!!! But I'll never play poker again!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyErica View Post
    what did she do with the panties you washed?
    where is your blog ??

I actually have never been caught, at least aware of it anyways. *However*, one of my favorite fantasies is to make an agreement with a female friend to go clothes shopping and that I will try on anything she picks out in the store change room and model it for her. Obviously, the clothes would have to be within certain limits, but I'd like for her to push those limits and pick out clothes that I would normally be afraid to wear in public (short length skirts, tight dress, etc...). In my fantasy, the female sales associates would figure out what we were up to and get in on the action, picking out even more revealing clothes and help feminize me as much as possible....

the happy camper
    I've never been caught dead to rights, but I've had a couple of close calls. One was after playing with my mom's makeup in the bathroom. I thought I'd washed it all off, but there was still a bit of mascara. She noticed and asked me what was on my eye. I lied and said it must be dirt as I abruptly turned around and went back to the bathroom.

The other time was potentially more serious. My family was over at some friends' house for a party. I was home alone, so naturally I took advantage of the time to get dressed up. I had on one of my mom's dresses, and was in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. Suddenly, I heard my dad unlocking the front door. I ran across the hall into my room just as my dad passed by the end of the hall. I tried to shove the door to, but there was a chair in front of it and I couldn't get it closed all the way. I was behind the door, desperately trying to get the dress off while my dad was yelling down the hallway that he'd come back for something they needed at the party. His friend was with him. I yelled back in a voice that was quavering with terror. I just knew he was going to come down the hall and catch me out. They found what they came for, though, and left without ever coming to see what was going on. I've never asked what he thought I was doing.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistybtm View Post
    what is this you must tell this story
    Karren did post the storie , you just need to do a search for it , its back a year or so .

i was caught a few times as a teenager. my mom found her bra and slip under my bed. She also found her sanitary napkins in my pillow case. i got an embarrassing lecture and was told not to do it again. but i did. my dad almost caught me when he came home and i was dolled up in a red dress. i duck under the covers and waited for him to leave after he talked to me. i suspect he knew.

i think i was caught wearing my bra under my white long sleeve polo. i took off my jacket a costco because it was hot. i walked around for about an hour. when i went to my friends house, i went in to his bathroom and looked in the mirror. MY GOD, you can see the bra under my shirt. i quickly took it off. He never said anything.

Now, i underdress all the time and i wish someone would take notice

After my wife left for work the other day I had a couple of hours before I needed to leave, so I dressed casually while I worked in my home office for a while. I did not do a wig or make up due to time, except my wife had left an almost empty lipstick on the bathroom counter, so I put some on. Later I changed an went to my job. Late that night as I was getting ready for bed I realized that I had not taken the lipstick off! The only thing that saved me is the color is really close to my natural lip color and it was a light coat. No body noticed or said anything so I guess I got away with it! Could have been a bad deal though!
    Molly