Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where will you be in a couple of years?

I'll be two years older,most likely right here doing my everyday routine with my wife.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Hmm....2 years...well hopefully my wife and I would have had aour second child by then. My wardrobe will be alot bigger as well as my makeup supplies. Hopefully Ill still be running my own business, but from a different area. Im not out to people at work or family, but im starting to build a "life" where all the people I choose to be a part of this life will know about me. With a supporting and caring wife like I have, I can go anywhere in 2 years.... My wife just told me today she wants me to stop holding the reins back on my CD'ing and let it go where it can, so we shall see.

Chastity

Hopefully I'll be more comfortable buying stuff in stores. And have some forms or maybe some small breasts of my own. I'd like to get better at my makeup and learn some girl hairstyles
    My GF calls me Sasha since being lost in the fog

8rys, going on walkabout
    If things do not go well, I will still be living as a woman part time. Just with much less face and body hair. If all goes well, I'll be near the endline of transition. No longer living as a woman, simply living and just happening to be a woman