Thread: Going Out

Going Out

I am planning a night out with my SO. We will be wearing our best dresses, having dinner at a very nice restaurant. We will then go see Vicky Lawrance perform. I am looking forward to seeing my SO in a beautiful dress. We will be getting manicures and pedicures before we go.

Wow Sarah!

that sounds like a wonderful evening on the town....lucky girl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Wow! What a beautiful night planned! The only way it could be better is if you could meet Vicky back stage!

I have a question. The occasion my come up that I have to wait in line to use the lady's room. Do woman talk to each other while waiting in line? Any tips would be great. Thanks.

I have waited on a few lines. I would say unless you know the person the answer is no. Even then keep your conversation low short and private. You never know what the effect would be to have a GG realize that you are crossdressed or TS and entering the ladies room. Even if there are seperate stalls for each person some woman simple do not like CD or TS woman. It is not that you are going in there for anything but using the facilities so the less fuss the better.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Platinum Member
    Hi Sarah, Sounds like it's going to be a wonderful night
    RE: talking, you never need to worry about unspoken words.

Orchid

You're going to have a great evening! Sounds lovely.

Ladies room, I've always kept talking to a minimum, and even perfectly silent. It's always worked pretty well for me, and I haven't started any riots...yet.

the only time i heard a thing is when i left the room i heard someone say it's ok the coast is clear. it was from a down the hall were some lady's were at.
    no problems, no calls to the police, did what i needed to do and life went on.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    sounds great Sarah have a lovely time

Oh wow, Sarah! It sounds like a lovely evening! Please tell us all about it when you get back. And post some pictures if you are comfortable with that.

As to the ladies' room, yes, it can happen that a woman will say something to another woman in line, usually a complaint about how long the line is, or something like that. It would be very odd if the other woman didn't acknowledge her.

Three "tricks" come to mind.

First, try to go during "off peak" times. If there is an intermission, there will be a line. But the line will be much shorter before or during the performance.

Second, women often go to the ladies' room together. So if your wife is comfortable with it, you both get in line and quietly chat with each other. That looks perfectly normal and another woman is very unlikely to interrupt, and, if she somehow does, your wife can field the conversation.

Third, if it does happen and you are alone, return her eye contact, smile (always!) and respond in a soft voice. Most women are pretty good at lip reading, even though they don't realize it, and she'll fill in the blanks automatically. You can almost move your lips without actually vocalizing and it is likely to work, unless she has suddenly come up with some convoluted question like "Can you tell me how to get to the airport from here?"

Do you have experience with using the ladies' room itself? Particularly under crowded conditions? Do what you need to as quickly as you can (but make sure your dress isn't caught in your pantyhose!), always use some toilet paper, always flush, definitely do not put the seat up! . Always wash your hands (I've noticed that women tend to wash with their fingers together while men tend to interlace fingers when washing), and always use a mirror (sometimes there are ones located away from the sinks so that you don't tie up traffic) to check your hair and makeup.

Have a great time!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I am getting ready to go out. Nails are done, ready for make up.

Night went great. I got new glasses, not sure if I liked them. I will post pictures if I figure out how.

the happy camper
    Congrats! How was Vicky?

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Three "tricks" come to mind.

First, try to go during "off peak" times. If there is an intermission, there will be a line. But the line will be much shorter before or during the performance.

Second, women often go to the ladies' room together. So if your wife is comfortable with it, you both get in line and quietly chat with each other. That looks perfectly normal and another woman is very unlikely to interrupt, and, if she somehow does, your wife can field the conversation.

Third, if it does happen and you are alone, return her eye contact, smile (always!) and respond in a soft voice. Most women are pretty good at lip reading, even though they don't realize it, and she'll fill in the blanks automatically. You can almost move your lips without actually vocalizing and it is likely to work, unless she has suddenly come up with some convoluted question like "Can you tell me how to get to the airport from here?"

Do you have experience with using the ladies' room itself? Particularly under crowded conditions? Do what you need to as quickly as you can (but make sure your dress isn't caught in your pantyhose!), always use some toilet paper, always flush, definitely do not put the seat up! . Always wash your hands (I've noticed that women tend to wash with their fingers together while men tend to interlace fingers when washing), and always use a mirror (sometimes there are ones located away from the sinks so that you don't tie up traffic) to check your hair and makeup.

Have a great time!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    GREAT tips. I unknowingly have done these. The interlaced fingers.....interesting, I NEVER interlace my fingers. I guess I'm more girlie than I thought.

I have waited in line in the ladies room. I rarely talk to anyone unless it's my wife.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Sounds like such a fun evening. Look forward to the pics.

How do I post pictures?

Click "reply to thread" or "reply" then go to click "Go advanced". scroll down to and click where it says "manage attachments". From there browse to find your pics on your computer. so forth.
    I would love to see your pictures.

Vicki was great. I had a wonderful time. I spent about 8 hours dressed. It was a great day.

Pictures posted. The other woman is my SO.
    Attached Images Attached Images

so jealous of all you girls who have SO... I wish I could also get out dressed and have lots of fun

The glasses look great and so do you!
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore