Page 63 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2039

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

My wifes brother had called me Denise from the day he met me. I think he had a 6th sence about me but I never told and he never asked. He has passed on so I carry the name from him. The second part is what i have called myself as long as I can remember.

Mine is Jessi Love, just turned me on i guess

I thought about a name for a long time. I was tempted to go with a feminization of my boy name, but it didn't feel right. For the longest time I searched name websites, used name generators, and still nothing. Recently I was brainstorming with someone via email and came up with Amelia, which I really liked. I was told I should go for something more exotic, so I decided on Olivia. I was registering for a website and Olivia was taken, so I reverted to Amelia. I'm very happy with it.

I've always been in admiration of Amelia Earhart, so that's the inspiration for the name officially.

I hope you know what "cara" means in gaelic (irish).... i thought you might of known since you are a celt.
    "cara" means friend, and it's a very beautiful irish name
    I hope it suits you

I'm where I want to be... maybe not where I deserve to be
    I don't really like the feminisations of my 'real' name; Andrea/Anne - not for me.

I've always felt Beth has a beautiful femine sound to it.

My mother's middle name was Catherine, and I like the name, so I chose Cathy38c, 38c being the bra size that I was 1st fitted with in Victoria's Secret.
    Cathy
    The bra is the ultimate symbol of femininity. I have been in love with, turned on by, and just totally immersed with a bra fetish ever sense Diane Couvier wore a blue bra under a white blouse in freshman high school.
    Nice supple, perky breasts in a 'C' cup are what I Wish I had!

I chose Christine simply cause my names chris and I feel as though if I was born a girl I'd have still been called chris / christine

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    Hi everyone!

My best friend since before I was even in school was Trisha. I have always loved that name thats why I choose it.

Hugs
    Trisha

Hi everyone,
    My first name, Brynn, is a Welsh name meaning hill. It remkinds me that we all have I have a journey ahead and that one day, I will look down into the valley and finally see the sunrise. My last name, Ametza, is from the Basque, meaning Oak. It serves to give me the strength to conitue the journey. Both also combine for a slightly exotic feet, which appeals to me.

Hi all,
    I choose my name just because I love the name Adrienne (OK, I had a crush on an Adrienne in HS) and it is also my same first initial. I like being organized like that!

I picked mine from my first crush in Junior High.

I picked my name Tracy as it starts with the same letter as my real name Tony

Well, I joined this forum under the name "Violet Journey" because it's my favorite album and song by my favorite female guitarist - but once people started calling me Violet I liked it so much I decided to keep it. You girls named me!

I'm Duana because it is a modification of my middle name, Duane. I knew a Duana in 3rd grade. I like it because it is part of me, just like my feminine self, I think it is beautiful, very uncommon and sounds great rolling off my Latin girlfriends tongue with a Spanish pronunciation.
    Last edited by Duana; 04-02-2011 at 12:33 PM. Reason: spelling

I used to have a girl friend years ago by the name of Elaine just loved it so here I am

I have been a closet crossdresser since I remember but never had a female name until I joined this site. For some reason Stephanie just jumped out. I dont know a Stephanie but I am very happy with my choice.

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum

female name

I had a crush on my 3rd grade teacher,whose name was Lori.This was back in the 60`s,,I will never forget the tight pencil skirts and high heels she wore,,and the occasional glimpse of a gartered stocking,,,,I was lucky enough to sit in the first row So I assumed the name for MY fem self
    Attached Images Attached Images

I always loved the name Alexandra but that was already taken when I joined CD.com. My second choice, Alex was also taken so I used alexs as my user name. The "s" stands for Santora. Alex Santora. Kind of has a ring to it. But truth be known I tend to refer to myself as Alex or Alexandra

An old girl friend, Aurora, I'd like to look like her

I chose Nia partly because it was an anagram of my actual name, but also because it bears the meaning of "radiance" in Gaelic and Welsh along with "purpose" in Swahli, though it also shares roots in Celtic culture which suits me better. The character in my avatar is a Nia, from a Nintendo DS game called Infinite Space.

The "Hush" part is just pulled from a Batman villain's name. I just thought it sounded nice at the end.

I chose Jessica from a good friend of mine that I first "came out" to. Porter just sounded good on the end.
    I just want my inside and my outside to match. The real challenge is freeing ourselves from the brainwashing of society and our past. But to finally get a taste of letting our true inner self out to be free to come out and skip around, makes me want it that much more. I love getting high on life now, no other drugs feel so good.
    ---Myself

Quote Originally Posted by Openminded83 View Post
    I just want my inside and my outside to match. The real challenge is freeing ourselves from the brainwashing of society and our past. But to finally get a taste of letting our true inner self out to be free to come out and skip around, makes me want it that much more. I love getting high on life now, no other drugs feel so good.
    ---Myself
    I love your saying, so, "Thank you" and "Amen to that," plus, welcome to, and enjoy, the forum, Jessica. Hugs,
    Misti, the Mysterious One

I just wanted something very feminine that made me feel like a girl. I looked through name books until I came across Alyssa. I think it is unmistakably feminine. I've always liked the girls names that attach the first and middle name. so i tried matching a lot of middle names to Alyssa until I found Marie. I always introduce myself as Alyssa marie. not just Alyssa.

All i had to do is spell my male name with an E insted of an A.

Defalia "mita" Sasmita

actually I love the Sasmita one, it's beautiful name