Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crossdressing

No, Not that question, though I told my SO about the first time it happened to me (about age 4/5) and how it felt to me. The sensations I remembered of soft fabric on my skin instead of scratchy elastic and hot cloth. She accepted it with no questons or comments and accepts it for what it is.

Now I HAVE been asked why I hunt, eat hot chilis, read the classics, like fine art, shoot guns and ride motorcycles......... Not quite the same thing, I know, but the answer is the same. It's just because, "That's the way I am". Might add, I wouldn't change a thing unless it was to be able to have more beautiful clothes, finer lingerie and friends to go out with while enfemme................

There IS a certain young lady (younger @ 38) who is wanting to be a friend, but she is shy. I think she knows or at least suspects, and I'd like to be able to let her know, over a cup of coffee perhaps. I just don't want to scare her off. She's so sweet........ My SO knows her too and thinks as I do that this young lady suspects. Decisions, decisions.......

Aspiring Member
    more than oncelike others have said I asked myself why because I like and if I dont crossdress it drives me crazy have a great day

I'm sure my wife asked, I don't remember the answer, it was a long time ago, and I'm sure I didn't have an answer back then. Other than her, I'm deep in the closet so it never comes up, other than it's just who I am, I'm not sure I have a good answer even now. I don't ever remember making a Cochise decision to be a cross dresser, I was just drawn in as a small child, following what a child needs to learn about themselves. I found bras, lips, garters, nylons, and dresses left in the bathroom by my big sister, and they seemed like something I needed to know about in my life, so at 6 I started learning all about not getting a run in someone else's stockings, and don't change bra straps unless you can put them back in the right spot, and all the stuff I would need to learn to survive in a world where I thought it would be considered alright to put weird kids in mental hospitals, and back then it was. In all that time I learned well, my father caught me dressed once, wrote it off to kids just playing and not knowing how wrong it was to wear those clothes, he let me know in no uncertain terms. I never let him catch me again.
    Tina B.
    Last edited by Tina B.; 04-13-2011 at 11:13 AM.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Used to ask myself all the time. Not so much anymore.

Silver Member
    Yes my wife was very interested in the answer to that question when she found my stash, funnily enough I tried to explain it some more and we have never discussed it since!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyburton View Post
    I reply cos i want to. And that i like all womans clothes.

Tracy xx
    Yep!!! Me Too
    Rader

Only my wife knows and she is a licensed Psychologist, so the only reaction I got when I came out (not that I was ever very well closeted to her) was "okay". She has since added the suggestion that I latch the door if the children might pop in for a visit, but just so I won't shock them.