Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What can you do to be more feminine in male mode?

Pedi and eyeliner is always a must!

All great idesas, from the top of the head downward..

Perfume
    Thin shaped eyebrows (This really makes a big difference, gives you a very feminine look)
    Clear or brown mascara
    Lip gloss
    Eyebrow pencil to help shape eyebrows
    walk and sit like a girl
    limp wrist
    carry a purse
    light foundation
    ear rings
    a little neutral eye shadow
    braclet or girl watch or both
    girls top
    and tight girls low rise jeans or capris or shorts
    shaved legs
    long arylic nails
    sandals to show off your painted toe nails
    or girls white keds with pink highlights (NB has these up to siz e13 in womens)

I wear girl stretch jeans everyday to work and only one person has said a word about it, I was hooking up her car when she asked me where i got my jeans, i proudly said JC Pennys in the womens section, she said i thought they were girls jeans when i saw you. I told her that they were so much more comfortable than mens and fit so much better, she agreed with me and said her husband also wore them, so i would say that it is ok to wear them anytime you want.I also paint my toes and only wear panties and shave my body daily. Also when you walk take shorter steps, it makes your butt look more fem and adds to your fem image.

I wear women's shorts (which have a shorter inseam) or capris. Pair them with a pair of mary-janes or ballet flats. If you get one of the "sporty" styles, these shoes look more masculine while still being feminine.

Heres my dress in guy mode

Camasole
    panties
    pantyhose
    anklet
    girl jeans
    and a pretty smelling body lotion
    Oh yes and I always keep my legs freshly shavin'Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I've pretty much abandoned "male mode". My outfit and appearance when I have to be somewhere where Anna may not be accepted, I wear the exact same outfit I would if I were en femme, with less obvious make-up and no breast forms. I still wear my padded panty girdle underneath. I wear perfume or body spray, sport painted nails, wear women's jeans, tops and shoes, bra and panty underneath. I'll usually wear my hair up, with a pink or purple scrunchie. Its great, because once I'm done with the stuff that requires me to be "Chris", all I need to do is put in my forms, let down my hair, put on a little more make-up, and Anna's ready to go.

Let's see here is my list

Shaved arms, underarms and legs
    Shaved eyebrows
    Ear rings
    Womens lotion
    Panties
    Womens running shoes
    Womens socks
    Tights (When it's cold outside)
    Sitting with your legs crossed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    In a different direction: I bought red, purple and pink sheets and pillow covers for the bedroom.

Yes, I mix them up, too. Red fitted, purple top and pink pillows, for example. Oh, and I have a navy blue blanket. The very existence of this bed gives professional interior designers hundreds of miles away headaches. :-)