Thread: Opps

Opps

Any ideas on how to clear up a lite sun burn? Seems just the shortest exposure to the sun sort of left me a bit red. Normally thats not a real issue but, I was wearing a bikini top... I hadnt been outside all that much, I thought, just cleaning up the house and took a few things to the trash. Its been two days now and the red line is very evident. I know shoulda worn sun screen.... to late. To top it off a family reunion on the east coast at a beach house... sun sand ocean... First reunion in 20 years coming up in July. Looks like I better come to terms with things.

Sorry Annie but you’ve had it!
    You will have to keep that t-shirt on for the reunion or tell all.

SUZY

Wink

just take the bikini with you -- and said you wore it on a dare and show 'em how it looks !!

You could try visiting the tanning salon. Step into one of the stand-up "turbo" tanning machines. Apply tanning accelerator lotion (they usually sell packets right there) ONLY to the light areas left by your bikini top. This should "even" out the tan and make the lines disappear - or at least be much less visible. Of course, the option of just wearing your bikini (top and bottoms of course!) at the beach house would be MUCH more fun ;-)

Aloe gel will clear up the burn as fast as anything... Get some bronzer gel and fill in the light unburnt areas once the redness has disappeared and blend it to match the remaining tan... I do that all the time...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Definitely taking the bikini top, I wear it with shorts since the bottem
    Doesn't really work all that well. Wearing it again today with
    sun screen, but I actualy like the look a bit more this afternoon.
    Now I'm thinking about getting my ears pierced today. Get a little
    closer to the deep end.
    Last edited by Annie M; 06-02-2011 at 01:04 PM.

The other thing you could do is use heavy sun screen on the lite sunburn and nothing on the white area.. get about the same sun.. that should fill in a lot of the area now white...

Banned Read only
    You could do all the silly things that have been suggested or you could........

Just fess up and say I love wearing my bikini, you don't like it tough!

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    You could do all the silly things that have been suggested or you could........

Just fess up and say I love wearing my bikini, you don't like it tough!
    I think that is what I'm going to do, or something like it.
    So I'm tanning with benefits! They already know I'm little different!

Karen is right aloe will work well on any burnt areas. If you keep the t-shirt on until July. what small amount of tan you might have will probably fade. Of course like the others have said you could always tell them you like wearing it.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    There is a tanning salon. There is also a tanning mousse.

Oh, and take a little aspirin or ibuprofen since the sunburn is an inflammation and you need an antiinflammatory!

tina

I agree with Karen and Suchacutie

bobbie sue
    Hi annie no prolbem now would be a good time to come out to your family or just wear your bikini top and be proud of who you are