Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How far have you gone to feminize yourself?

I run 3-5 miles every other day...which sux because I still like food & alcohol.
    16 hours of electrolysis on the face so far , and I discovered I have very robust hair lat likes to grow back, and I'm about to go the laser route any day now, even if I have to do it ten times. hair removal is $$, that's the way it goes, and I'm doing it. ....it's a way of life, and fortunately I'm patient.

I'm 8 months without a hair cut, except to nip the split ends,and I have a full hairline. I should be there by December. I have both ears pierced.
    I'm both guy and girl. I'm sick of makeup to cover up the beard.

lost 22 lbs. (so far), pierced my ears, plucked eyebrows, epilated legs, that's it so far.

The most important part of my self feminization is to maintain a feminine attitude and spirt about me at all times. If I can do that then most everything else seems to fall into place, I feel and even appear more feminine.
    I haven't made any permenant physical alterations to my body such as implants or hair removal. I don't even have pierced ears. I shave my arms and legs and keep my eyebrows plucked, and that's about it.

I think not enough. I just have my brows waxed every time I got a haircut and shave my whole body almost on a daily basis and constantly dreaming on laser beard removal a rhinoplasty,and silicone implants on all the right places

Body has been totally shaved for years (never had a hairy body anyway, and hair was blond). Also completely shaved off my eyebrows. I have been using a (hand vacuum brake bleeder) breast pump for over a year now. I make my own platinum cure silicone breast forms. I lay out on my sundeck with a bra on so it enhances the "effect" via "tan-lines". I sing in the church choir and like little puppies too...scratch that part...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Wink I'll do pretty much ANYTHING! And, here's PROOF!

As long as I can take it all off and/or undo it, in less than 10 minutes!

51802.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Over 120 hours of electrolysis on the face and over 700 hours on the body, and keep the remaining areas with hair shaved. My nails are slightly long for a guy and I give myself regular manicures and pedicures (no polish.) I don't look at all feminine as a man though; I have even been mistaken for an F2M en drab, go figure.

From top to bottom: Long hair, styled and bleached blonde; waxed eyebrows; permanent eye makeup (shadow and liner) and lip color; incomplete electrolysis on beard; pierced ears, nose, lip, nipples; epilate arms, pits, bikini area and legs; long acrylic nails; femme tattoos on feet, legs, back, sides, belly; toenails always polished; always wear heels. I keep my weight in the lower end of the "women's" side of the BMI table. Breast implants are next.

- Diane

Hair down to shoulders, pony tail except at home. Lost 40 lbs.(over 2 yrs.; I want as little sagging skin as possible), want to drop another 40 - 50 to get back to my college weight. Never had any leg hair and the most body hair is on my tummy, which I epilate. Don't bother with arm hair; I always thought just a little was kind of sexy. No tats or piercings. Can't grow my weak nails for any length of time; they always break.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Epilate legs and arms, shave armpits. Slowly plucking my eyebrows into a thinner and better shape. Pretty thin already and I find it easy to stay that way.

Hi,

After reading all you all do im not doing much at all i feel so left out. he he ,

epilate my body, pluck eye brows not that theres much , no hair on top no combing , ear's done for earing's one set. & when dressed no nail pol hardly any make up , just lippy & eye brow liner .perfume pretty much it,most days no make up. just skit , tops, sneakers normal wear,
    Oh dear & i thought i was a woman...

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 06-14-2011 at 06:48 AM.

How wonderful for you Karren. I have been seriously considering starting some "waist training". Right now, I am in a corselette most of the time,But although they are tight, they still dont pull you in as a proper fitting corset would do.
    I love the feeling of being restricted in some type of girdle whenever I am dressed. I am in my mid 50's now. I wish I would have started my corset training yrs. ago when I was much younger, But I suppose it is never too late to get started.
    Karren, do you have a goal that you are trying to acheive? I think I would like to start out slowely, but as time goes by, and I get used to being restricted in a corset, I would like to go for an extreme waist reduction if possible. At least as extreme as my body will allow at my age.
    I envy ladies like Kathy jung, spook, annalai, etc. Are you trying to go that far?

Pluck tweeze and shave it all off. weight loss to look better in womens fashions, the rest is just smoke and mirrors, that comes off at the end of the day.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Like all of you, staying in 2 genders is a constant compromise, but one that swings farther and farther femme. I'm still shaping my eyebrows (4 years now...almost done...my wife said it would be slow), working like crazy to eliminate facial flaws (lines, dark circles, etc), hair shaved/removed in crucial areas, finger nails constantly attended to (staring from a mess left by a fungal infection) so constantly buffed and covered with a matte-finish strengthener (and color for Tina), toenails in the same way though they are in better shape, and I wear heels for at least an hour a day!

Outside of the physical stuff, I've developed Tina's voice, spent a lot of time studying feminine body language and use, and spent a lot of effort in understanding the psychology of thought and language use in a feminine way. This last stuff doesn't show, but I think it makes a big difference in blending in

tina

I have pierced my ears(one in each). I epilate allmost everywhere. I always keep my toenails neat and painted red. At times I have ten perfect fingernails. I can not grow my hair to look feminine. I will not take hormones or dietary suppliments because of their health issues. I am interested in feminine hypnosis and meditation, but it is still new to me. I can not go too far as I do not want my dear neices and nephews to know anything about Beverly.

Hmm, let's see:
    I've grown my hair out long (down to the middle of my back) - I keep it in a male style pony when at work or around certain friends, otherwise I wear it in various feminine styles. I keep my eyebrows plucked down, though I'd like to get them waxed to a more feminine style. I've been working on laser hair removal for my face and neck. When that's done. I plan to work on lasering the rest of my body (chest, stomach, legs, butt, arms). I epilate or wax the rest of my body hair.

I've been dieting and working out regularly and managed to lose 10 lbs so far this year. Not a lot of weight, but then I'm pretty small - I only weigh 140 lbs at 5' 7". I'd like to get down to 125 or 130.

Like a lot of other girls here, I don't bother with male underwear any more. It's bra (or sports bra) and thong every day.

I'd like to get my navel and ears pierced soon.

I'm considering getting on hormones/t-blockers, and possibly getting a boob job later on down the road if things work out the way I want them to. We'll see!

a small town in east central ohio near pittsburgh pa
    Im afraid im in the same boat as Ms stephanie,mostly a guy in a skirt,i have bought earrings and a necklace,i have a small purse with fem things inside,i just enjoy the feel of the clothing,the way i look in it while doing mundane things around the house,,my wife has sugested i shave my legs as she says i have a sexy fem body.really concidering this,any suggestions on doing it the first time?
    Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    When my late wife was still alive and was my beauty expert, I could be very feminine! She has been gone over 6 years now, and I don't really try to be feminine anymore. Except maybe with pink fingernails and red toenails! I do wear feminine clothes almost every day, both under and outer, but no wig and no makeup. Just a guy in a skirt!! Not very feminine and I don't care!! I am happy just wearing the feminine clothes!!

I shave everything!!! Keep my nails clear and my toenails purple. Pierced ears. Thats about it...

Longer hair, pierced ears, longer nails (clear high gloss polish most of the time, plucked eye brows, fully shaved body and face. Would love to do some face femminization and do a little work on my front teeth.

Shaved legs & arms, painted toe nails, waxed brows. Need to lose about 20 lbs.

Darn, so much to tell, but I can't cause I am permanent, no going back, sort of all the sales are final no returns !!!!!!...................but then who would want to if it fits

Had chest and back waxed so far. The rest will be soon. hehe Keep watching my weight. Expanding my secret wardrobe. (which is getting scary because I just suck it up and say it is for me when shopping .) I am still in the closet in my closet. AND I keep studying this forum all the time. Thanks to all of you for your tips.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Decided it was high time I shed the pounds,this isn't really a 100% crossdressing decision,but the end result will be a huge shopping spree,for my wife and I.Might also be interesting to see how I look minus the extra chins LOL So it's Wii Fit,Zumba and healthy foods from now on

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Junior Member TeaganNataliaAcheson's Avatar
    Went on the Lemonade Diet for 12 days to loose 30 pounds.

I have long hair, down the back. I wear it in a pony tail in guy mode. I have long finger nails most of the time covered with matte OPI Nail Envy. Legs, hands and chest are epilated and arms and pits are shaved daily. I do consider getting rid of the need to shave every now and then.