Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cross-Species Crossdressing Crosssdressing

Cross-Species Crossdressing Crosssdressing

Here in the Burgh, the mining convention I attended ended Thursday and Anthrocon 2011 began (http://www.anthrocon.org/) and downtown is full of furry animals.. I actually loved seeing all the costumes especially the fem looking ones... The convention moved here years ago and the city has embraced them.... and the money they bring. But imho, they are no different than we are..... crossdressing as something they are not..... Funny too but a TV interview with one furry he said "This is my first convention.... I thought that I was all alone".... Sound familiar? lol But this brought about another thought..... how many males are wearing female furry costumes? You could pass as a female and no one would be the wiser because when in costume, furrys are not allowed to talk so....... it would be the perfect way to crossdress!

A local radio station is doing a furry promotion where you take a photo with a furry... and win U2 tickets.. I took a few pics with my phone and put them on my facebook page (stuff). They also have a Furry Name generator:

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/11835/

My fem furry name is Kitten LightCat..... Purrrrrrrr

So anyone out there doing some cross-species crossdressing?
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-24-2011 at 07:52 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

For a brief period of my life, I was a member of the furry community. My creature was a crossdressing white wolf named "Albino". I have some friends that are still involved in that world, but I have long since departed that genre. I even attended ConFurence 8 back in 1996 in Anaheim CA and worked security for that convention. I spent the entire weekend dressed in my pretties.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I am Nala Darkclouds. Hmmm.....okay. So be it. This seems like a really wierd convention, and that's coming from a guy who enjoys looking like a woman!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by KandisTX View Post
    For a brief period of my life, I was a member of the furry community. My creature was a crossdressing white wolf named "Albino". I have some friends that are still involved in that world, but I have long since departed that genre. I even attended ConFurence 8 back in 1996 in Anaheim CA and worked security for that convention. I spent the entire weekend dressed in my pretties.
    That's too cool Kandis!

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    I am Nala Darkclouds. Hmmm.....okay. So be it. This seems like a really wierd convention, and that's coming from a guy who enjoys looking like a woman!
    That name is you, Marla! Lol. It does seem weird but they look like they are having way more fun that I had at the mining convention....

.......My Photos

This is similar to Cosplay where people dress up as their favorite anime character. It takes the "dressing" into the fantasy realm and out of the gender bending realm. If the "furry" or anime character is the other gender it is really not the same as CDing, and those who participate in those activities generally don't consider it CDing.(of course we might)

Flyte Deathlight is my "furry" name that comes out of that process Karren but I really dont relate to that name at all.
    Last edited by celeste26; 06-24-2011 at 09:01 AM.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I'm willing to try it, it could be fun, but if I get a Panda suit, what kind of razor do you need to shave your legs? Cross dress, or cross species, your right, never thought about it, but they are a lot like us, how about LGBTQF?
    Tina
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I want to know how Karren gets a great name like Kitten LightCat, and the rest of us are getting these really dark names. I put in my full fem name and got Wind Darkclouds (I guess we're related, Marla). When I entered just my first name, I got Wind Ravenwood. I think I'll go with that one.

I'm with you tina!! Some of the costumes are amazing and I hear they cost upwards of $5,000!! Ekkkk. Makes my new corset look like a bargain! Lol

Here's a couple I snapped walking downtown yesterday - http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._3878254_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JustWendy View Post
    I want to know how Karren gets a great name like Kitten LightCat, and the rest of us are getting these really dark names. I put in my full fem name and got Wind Darkclouds (I guess we're related, Marla). When I entered just my first name, I got Wind Ravenwood. I think I'll go with that one.
    Obviously the name generator just knows how cute I am!! Lol
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-24-2011 at 09:43 AM.

.......My Photos

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Wow, better stay away from that wolf pack!

Kathi

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Wow, better stay away from that wolf pack!

Kathi
    They love to ham it up for the public too!! I've heard that some of the feline's furrys bring their own litter boxes with them to the hotels! Lol.

Here's one I saw going down the escalator at the convention center as I was leaving. - http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._2868886_n.jpg
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-24-2011 at 09:53 AM.

.......My Photos

That kind of event would be so cute to see!

My name is Meer Hopeflyte!
    With love,
    - Celes

Yeah!! My son and his friends go down every year. Most participants wear mainly ears and tails... And there's a lot of people into the art work of animating humans as animals.... Kind of like we animate males as females?

.......My Photos

Of course they had more fun at their furry convention than you did at your Mining convention Karren.... Engineers forget how to have fun the minute they get their degree:-) On the other hand, during University, the future engineers are always the wild bunch.... animals actually some would say.... Hmmm Animals - Furry.... Does that mean all engineers are Furries or??????

Oh my, I'm just so confused.....

Kerry

My name came up as "Death Darkcloud" -- me thinks they need some mood enhancers

Quote Originally Posted by Debra Russell View Post
    My name came up as "Death Darkcloud" -- me thinks they need some mood enhancers
    Seems like there's a lot of us Darkclouds around, but, Death, I think you might be that sister we didn't like to talk a lot about.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Holy crap, Karren! I had no idea u had THOSE folks at your end of the country! I thot most lived out here just up the road in Hollyweird or in amongst the nut groves in N. Cal!

Glad to hear you've got your share! Thanks for the post!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Seems like there's a lot of us Darkclouds around, but, Death, I think you might be that sister we didn't like to talk a lot about.
    Add another Darkcloud here (the one I listed earlier was just Celes)

Kitten Darkcloud to be specific.
    With love,
    - Celes

Quote Originally Posted by the_me View Post
    Add another Darkcloud here (the one I listed earlier was just Celes)

Kitten Darkcloud to be specific.
    Kitten - you were always Mom's favorite.

Too funny fake furry names based on chosen female names! . Put my real name in as a male and come up with Wred Summerlight.... So merge the two together and you get Kitten Summerlight!! Oh Yeah!! That's me! Lol.

.......My Photos

I am totally scheming to make a catgirl outfit, complete with tail-buttplug, ears, fluffy arm/leg warmers, and then just a [furry?] bikini. Going to take a while, custom things like that are pricy, and it's hard finding the colors i want in mainstream sites.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Yippie. I got a cute name Sunny Ravenwood. To me it sounds more like an exotic dancer than a furry name but hey who am I to judge. This is the first time I have every heard of this. I don't think I would make a good furry. I hate body hair with a passion and somehow I don't think I would like adding to it. WAIT Eureka! I have the soluition. My furry could be a hairless cat!
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    This is the first time I have every heard of this.
    Suzanne - If you're a CSI fan, there was an episode centered around one of these conventions in Las Vegas.

Don't think of it as body hair, think of it as soft fur. Lots of ladies wear fur coats

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    If you're a CSI fan, there was an episode centered around one of these conventions in Las Vegas.
    Wendy I don't watch CSI a lot. The last episode I caught was one about a transsexual minister that was ran over by a boat. I don't think she was wearing a furry outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_bagels View Post
    Think of it as soft fur. Lots of ladies wear fur coats
    Ohhhh I like that concept. I could go as a furry mink or furry chinchilla. Does this mean Cruella DeVille was really a furry that wanted to be a Dalmatian?
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Fur? Yuk!

Where's my epilator?