Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car Trouble in night clothes

Car Trouble in night clothes

I am curious, has anyone ever had a car that wouldn’t start for them while they were dressed in there night time attire, like a nightie, teddy or robe?

Ahhh. No..... I think the real question is who is driving around in their night gown late at night besides you? Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

What happens is I have an old car that I warm up in the morning before work, so I end up going out to start it in the mornings a lot to let it warm up while still in my night clothes while I dress for work. Does that make sense?

Ah, No it doesn't make sense, sounds more like it gives you a thrill doing it. However if that's what floats your boat, go for it... Just keep in mind that there are always consequences for everything we choose to do.

Kind of! Lol. Well I in college I went for a drive in my nightie one evening, during spring break. In a snow storm! But made it back to the dorm ok... And I've had car trouble enfemme that where have AAA is a blessing!! No way I'm getting my fem things dirty!

.......My Photos

What you are doing for your car makes sense. Why it matters in the least bit what you are wearing at the time or whether your car actually starts in your own driveway doesn't.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I only asked to see if any others have had a similar situation?? By the responses, some have taken it the wrong way. I can see that Karen can relate in some way!

Oh yes one time I went to the Cemetary to visit my parents. When I got back to my car it would not start. At that time I did not have a cell phone, so I had to walk to the main office so I could call AAA. the driver met me at the office and took me to my car and gave me a jump for the car not me. LOL

Oh my hun! Broken down in a cemetary, spookie! How were ya dressed? Did the tow truck driver know??

I’d have to say no it doesn’t make sense. First off I wouldn’t go out to my car (truck) in a nightie or teddy (I don’t sleep in lingerie, my Wife doesn’t like being intimate if I’m wearing feminine attire) , but if she were out of town and I did and the car wouldn’t start I’d go back in the house and call the auto club and then change into something more appropriate, either male or female attire depending on how I wanted to present myself when the person arrived to start my car.
    Babs

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I sleep most of the time wearing satin panties, so no way would I go out to start my car dressed that way. There is nothing wrong with warming up the car, but I would get properly dressed first!! Even if I was wearing a pretty nighty fresh from my bed!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

For me it just has become a natural thing for me in the mornings to get out of bed, slip on my robe and slippers to go out and start the old clunker and let it warm up while I dress for work. I live in a very secluded area, so I don’t have to worry with neighbors

No he did not. I had o a sirt nice blouse and heels.

My biggest problem has always been the vehicles I buy are too way reliable!! Damn you Consumer Reports!! I'm missing out on some fun apparently!

.......My Photos

I got run into the in the grocery store parking lot a few weeks ago, but it wasn't too bad. I was wearing Tilt jeans and a ladies t-shirt, and I probably had pantylines showing. I never go too far when I'm going to someplace like the grocery store.

No Karren...you are fortunate to be able to afford reliable transportation. I can't afford a new car hun!

Quote Originally Posted by reneecd13 View Post
    No he did not. I had o a sirt nice blouse and heels.
    Did you ride in the tow truck with him and he didn’t notice you? What was wrong with your car?

Quote Originally Posted by pedalpusher View Post
    No Karren...you are fortunate to be able to afford reliable transportation. I can't afford a new car hun!
    My newest new car is a 2000 toyota mini-van.. 140k that I just rebuilt the front suspension... Been buying used for the last 11 years. And doing all the repair work myself. Really hard on the nails! Lol.

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    My newest new car is a 2000 toyota mini-van.. 140k that I just rebuilt the front suspension... Been buying used for the last 11 years. And doing all the repair work myself. Really hard on the nails! Lol.
    2000?? That is brand new Karren....I am in a 1979 Chrysler Cordoba everyday right now

Oh my hun! Broken down in a cemetary, spookie! How were ya dressed? Did the tow truck driver know??
    Did you ride in the tow truck with him and he didn’t notice you? What was wrong with your car?
    Ahhhh, the next chapter is revealed. It's about some kind of damsel in distress thingy, to be rescued by a knight ... I mean tow truck driver, in shining armor.

Why didn't you say so in the first place???
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

2000?? That is brand new Karren....I am in a 1979 Chrysler Cordoba everyday right now
    Yeah.. But you have rich corinthian leather! Lol.

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Ahhhh, the next chapter is revealed. It's about some kind of damsel in distress thingy, to be rescued by a knight ... I mean tow truck driver, in shining armor.

Why didn't you say so in the first place???
    Well my intent was to find out if there were others that can relate to my predicament with an old car Sara?? Yes- I suppose the tow truck driver at times can be viewed as the "knight in shining armor" huney! I typically don’t need the tow truck, but I have had no choice at times in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Yeah.. But you have rich corinthian leather! Lol.
    Yes I do Karren (1 benefit to my car I suppose- nice and comfy in my fem clothing)....Do you know about Corinthian leather girl?

Yes I did and he was cute. My battery was dead like everything else in the cemetary

Yes I do Karren (1 benefit to my car I suppose- nice and comfy in my fem clothing)....Do you know about Corinthian leather girl?
    I just remember Ricardo Montobon saying it in the comercials!! Lol. You must live in the desert because those things rusted out on the showroom floors. Lol. God I feel old!

.......My Photos