10 10.64%
  • Leggs brand

34 36.17%
  • Haines

13 13.83%
  • other brands, please specify

37 39.36%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: what is your favorite brand of pantyhose?

Here in Australia, I buy the 'razzamatazz' brand and the style i buy are called 'silky support'. They are high quality and have 19% elastane for a smooth and flexible fit.

They are very comfortable to wear (especially all day), are durable (don't run easily) and come in a large range of colours.

They are by far the best pantyhose I have tried and basically its all i wear unless i need something particular to suit a special outfit / purpose.

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Aspiring Member
    Levante Classics. Also like Leona Edmiston Pins for richer colour.

I used to wear Kolotex Silks but they discontinued the colour I liked. I prefer tan shades - but currently the norm seems to be nude shades and black.

Fiona xx

tommyjay31
    No question my favorite is suntan color......sheer to waist, sheer toe, Leggs Sheer Vitality, with me wearing open toed high heels!

That is absolutely the best!

Pantyhose preferences

Definitely Leggs, but I prefer the sheer elegance!

tommyjay31
    I also like sheer energy also, I think in those, I like the way my legs LOOK the most....with Sheer Vitality, look not as good....but the feeling I get from the material IS AMAZING!

Hi girls,

I like No-Nonsense brand the best. So many selections and they seem to last longer than other brands.

Steffie

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    I wear and prefer:
    Just My Size in either Light Support or Lasting Sheer

I also wear occasionally No Nonsense Woman and have a pair of George that i have yet to try.

Wish i was smaller to try the finer/high end brands like wolford etc...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I prefer Haines Silk Reflections or Leggs Sheer Energy. I love hose that shine. Webster defines wonderfully what I like. "The state or quality of being bright or shinning; radiance; luster; sheen. Hanes SilkReflections cost a little more but they seem to last longer and they meet Mr Websters description.

I prefer the look of sheer to waist and I definately need something that feels silky, so my choices are at rather opposite ends of the price scale: Calvin Klein Invisible Control and Legg's Sheer Toe/Sheer Panty. The CK's just feel a little better when I want to splurge!
    You can dress me up but you can't take me out...at least not yet.

I love Victoria's Secret
    I prefer Wolford Individual 10's (Neiman Marcus has some on clearance right now for $15 or so, regularly $40). I loved the VS Signature Gold pantyhose...too bad they're almost impossible to find now.

But honestly, I prefer being a stocking gal. I only wear stockings with 6 or 8 strap garter belts with metal straps (unless on the rare occasion I'm traveling by plane, when I wear plastic straps because I don't want to set off the metal detector!). Order most of my stockings from www.stockingshq.com - LOVE Gio FF's and RHT's. Also order from www.secretsinlace.com - LOVE the FF French heel's.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    way to go tyndo!!

Enjoy those tights
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I love control top tights. love the feeling of being tight around my shaved legs. Leggs has them that feels very soft. I took a picture of them today, what I am wearing as I search the forum.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pantyhose

Hi all
    I prefer to wear hold-up stockings (thigh highs to our colonial sisters). But if pantyhose is to be worn then yes it has to be L'Eggs 'Sheer Energy' or 'Silken Mist' preferably in Coffee colour.
    Carole

I only wear pantyhose (tights in the UK) the reason being it was my first female clothing I ever wore, so I guess it's a bit of a fetish for me.

I love Aristoc opquaes and 10 deniers. I also have Silkie's suntan for under DRAB in warmer weather.

I splurged $80 (CDN) on a pair of wonderful Wolfords, but have NEVER worn them as I am scared I might ruin them...

Emma

cant beet for value m+s 10 or 15 denia soft sheen in black holdups or the same in hose also love there patend hose. tiffa

my doctor suggested that i wear support hose because of a bad nerve in my left leg so i found that just my size works the best for me.

Leggs Sheer Energy, usually control top. I have some Sheer Elegance, but I haven't tried them yet.

As a first choice in pantyhose, I like VS Body by victoria. The problem with the VS hose is a limited choice of shades. When I want some different shades, I will get Hanes Silk reflections.

Jodi