Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

A quick reminder:

This thread is NOT about:

Love
    Marriage
    Being unfaithful
    Having sex

It's simply about men finding women ATTRACTIVE, and WHY/HOW married CDs can be ONLY ATTRACTED TO THEIR SO!

My goodness, even Jimmy Carter, (u may NOT have liked his politics, but few questioned his character), admitted he, "Lusted after other women". He would never act upon his thots! Like most married men, I expect!

Let me repeat my example:
    You're out and u see a gorgeous woman and u don't even have the private thot that she's; pretty, sexy, or ATTRACTIVE?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrijerry View Post
    The reason to marry a person is because you love them. You are complete with the other person. It is not only about sex or the fact that one is male and the other is female. The only reason to marry a person is because you LOVE then and that alone is what I believe you are missing. Admirring others in how they look what they wear has nothing to do with being married. The couple who loves each other does not stop realizing that there are other people who look good dress well. However they know that there partner is part of themselves and no one else can be that for them. They do not need others to fill that need because they have it filled already.
    This thread wasn't intended to have ANYTHING to do with your feelings for your SO!
    It's about HOW or WHY u no longer find other women ATTRACTIVE!
    I'm a bit dubious of those claims!

Unless, somehow your feelings for your SO can make u BLIND to other women? Is THAT what u mean, Gerri?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 07-08-2011 at 08:10 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!