Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2039

Thread: Your female name *merged threads*

I was born on April 1

Simone because it's one of my favorite women names.

I switched up a couple of letters
    Joanna
    Johnny
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Kath, because long ago I had a bit of a "crush" on a girl by that name. I've liked the name ever since.
    Michelle, because I thought it sounded good as a middle name.
    Smith is just a name that's nice and anonymous!
    **-* Kath *-**
    Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

no idea where Sarah Jayne came from, she is so far removed from who I am as a guy I just want to be her and I am happy when I am

It's simply the fem of my male name...I find it "fits" me and my Quebecroix birthright.

Dani

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I legally changed mine to a feminine nickname of my birth first/middle names, already used widely by friends and family and my sorority sisters in college to maintain initials and nicknames. My burlesque stage name "Chelsea" was a close 2nd choice for my legal name.

I picked Jill cause it's close to my male name Jeff, in both long and short versions

Mine is so close to my real name that I have always answered both when they are called anyway, Keith to Kath was picked for me thougsooooooooooo long ago havn't seen any reason to drop it. Surname is my Mothers maiden name

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I asked my mother, in the course of talking with her about how she picked our names, what name she'd have given me if I'd been a girl. She had only boys, so she never got to use the girl first and middle names she'd always loved, "Amy Gale." Now, at least, those names have a home, if a slightly unconventional one. (I don't know if this is the spelling she would have used..."Gale" works better for me than "Gail" does, I think. For that matter, she might have meant "Aimee" for the first name, but I kept that simple.)

My last name is from my mother's mother's maiden name. Grandma might have had a hard time understanding all this, but she passed a number of years ago...

My other middle name, "Ruth," is the name of the first human avatar shape Linden Lab created for Second Life. For awhile, there was a glitch that sometimes happened when you teleported around that might cause you to show up with, not your shape, but Ruth's, at least temporarily. We called it "getting Ruthed."
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Someone misread my name, Gene, into Gin-AY, and once I spelled it Ginnae, then went to a haunted attraction as Ginnae, she kind of took it from there. I like her much more than me.

I have admired every girl I've ever met called Stacey so it felt natural that my name should be that and I've always liked the name Summer.

Like Kimberly Marie, my mother told me when I was young that she would have named me Samara Suzanne if I was a girl. Having taken that name would have horrified her since she caught me once dressed and read me the riot act. On the other hand, she passed away last year and I find it comforting that I should choose the name she picked for me.

My female name is Ayn Ryan. I took Ayn because of Ayn Rand is a favorite writer. But I always liked to pronounce it Ann. I took Ryan because it is similar to my male last name, but also because it is the last name of a TG woman who has been my inspiration and my confidant and like a mother to me. So since she thinks of me as her daughter, I took her last name.

The handle I use here is just that, a handle. It's simply an amalgamation of Ayn and my favorite Ayn Rand book Anthem.
    Goddess in my garden
    Sister in my soul
    Angel in my armor
    Actress in my role
    daughter of a demon lover
    Empress of the hidden space
    Sister to the boy in side of me

All of my usual names were taken. So I tried my wifes name and It worked Since I love her the most I am proud to use her name. Just dont tell her!

I had an unusual male name, and I wanted a simple name so that if people started talking about both people, it would be easier to talk about Debbie and not generate excessive interest. I'd had several close friends and two lovers named Debbie, decided that using that name would honor them. The last name, Lawrence, is my mother's mother's mother's maiden name. Eunice Lawrence married a circuit preacher but he ran off with the organist, so she and her sister Cora, went to Montana, where women were allowed to own land, and home-steaded together. When they reached the end of their 7 years, they knew that the cowboys and the railroads would try to burn them out, so they took a picture of themselves, one holding a shotgun, the other holding a double-headed axe, each straight out with their arms fully extended (remember it took 15 seconds to get a good picture in those days). They got one where the ends of the equipment was really clear and sharp and wrote "you-all come by now" - and posted it on the saloon wall. No one wanted to touch them. When one of the railroad men tried to propose to Cora, she said "I wouldn't trust you as far as I can throw you, let's find out how far that is" - she threw him 20 feet into a horse trough, and she told him that if he ever got closer than that, the next time she threw him, she wouldn't pick such a soft landing spot.

The irony is that when Cora and Eunice were home-steading, they weren't allowed to go into town wearing pants. The only wore dresses when they went into town. Almost like they were F2M transgender? What better heritage for my Femme Name.

I'm embarrased.
    My female name is Janice (not Meredy).
    Needed a name and chose them from a phone book, though I do like Meredy better, may be time for a name change!

I'm trying to decide on mine now. I could actually use my male birth name as it's used for both sexes. I may use the more feminine spelling but some women use my actual spelling too. Choices...

I chose Beverly after seeing Beverly Sills when I was 14. I thought she was so beautiful with her large breasts, auburn hair, big made up eyes, red lips, long red nails, I wanted to be and look just like her.

I've always liked the name Brandi and my middle name would have been layne if I was born a female

I us Joann, as I know nobody with that name, and it is very close to my male name.

i chose Arianna because i have never met anyone with it and it sounds so exotic and sexy

Junior Member TeaganNataliaAcheson's Avatar
    I chose Teagan for a first name because I always really liked it. It was between that and Talia, which I also really liked. Well, I chose to put the 'Na' in front of that and use it as my middle name. Teagan Talia just didn't sound right. Then as for my last name, Acheson, I found an Irish name I liked because I am Irish. Also important to note, as I plan on being one hott mama after HRT and surgeries, it was important that my initials were Tn'A bahaha!

Mine kinda has a story. So back when i was a baby closeted crosdresser I was talking with some gay men and they all said.. you should try doing drag. I decided to take a Drag family name of silver and the first name Bambie as it was trashy.
    (Bambie Silver)

After realizing that a drag family is only good for me if they help me I decided to drop their moniker and create my own name. Seeming as everyone always called my Barbie by misreading my name, I thought.. why not take barbies last name. And be Barbies Drag Sister the family doesn't talk about. And at that point whilst drunk on one too many tequilas I changed my last name to Summers. Thinking that was barbies last name. (Bambie Summers)

About a month later when introducing myself to a new friend when out i said the whole spiel about being Barbie's sister.. and they said.. hey bozo.. Barbie's last name isnt Summers.. its Roberts... In which i face-palmed and went out searching for a new name.

As a child i had asked my mother what she was gonna name me if i was a girl ( as you all prolly all did) and she always said Savannah. A very pretty name.

I then asked her as an adult with a name crisis going on what my full name was going to be ( she isnt aware I am a cd)

she Stated:
    Savannah Bambie-Lynne

In which i gasped. and Decided.. thats my name!

Savannah after her favorite place (Savannah Georgia) Bambie after her deceased best friend Fawn (she thought bambie was a cute way to remember her) and Lynne after my grandmother.

So I was born:

Savannah Bambie-Lynne Summers
    Last edited by Mizzsummers; 07-16-2011 at 02:27 AM.

My wife said I looked like a Jill so I changed it from Debbie (Debra Ann) to Jill (Jillian Faith)