Thread: I remember that scar!

Question I remember that scar!

I was shaving my legs, and the razor got dull without me realizing it. I cut off a strip of flesh on accident, and it turned into a scar on the back of my ankle (Took 2 weeks to heal, that did). It looks really cute, as it's in the shape of a heart (around 1 inch tall, and a half-inch wide). But I'm worried. When I go for a bare-legs look, should I leave it be?

Will it out me to anyone I pass in public that I happen to know? I usually wear shorts and sandals when en drab, so I'm pretty sure people know about it.
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

You're worried about a one inch scar outing you? You're being paranoid. Seriously.

I have a scar on my lower leg from a fight with my sister and now I shave so it does look like shaving scar in a way but it doesnt bother me. You'll be fine
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Silver Member
    The scar may (may) go away in time. I still have a tiny scar on the side my ankle where I got off a piece of skin shaving many years ago. You could also try pure aloe vera gel (cheap) to help speed healing as long as the skin is not open; it works well on burn scars and might be helpful here as well (cheap so it is worth a shot.)

The scar probably won't out you, GGs also cut their ankles shaving in that area. You could try leg makeup to hide it though personally I found it rather cumbersome to use.

When you say “should I let it be” do you mean, should you hack it about a bit with the razor so it does not look like a heart anymore?
    Is this a symptom of a more serious problem Tare? Or are you just pulling our leg.

SUZY

I carry the same purse in fem as I do in drab! I drive the same car! I walk with the same crutch! I never once thought about it 'outing' me! I say who cares! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Platinum Member
    Hi Tara, If you were the only guy with a scar on your leg you sure would be something special.
    Try rubbing coca butter on the scar it really helps.

Orchid

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    If anyone says anything......" the dog that did thing, died afterward...I'm poisonous!" HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I think it's a little Para.dont think it will be an issue to anyone,just dont fret about it

Slightly Off-topic,I've a scab on my leg from playing football,its taking ages to fade
    Is this just an age thing?

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

And I thought I was paranoid! I have certainly been accused of it here before! But not even I would give that a second thought! Except to perhaps be a little more careful shaving in such areas in the future. Be gentle with the razor in the difficult spots! No need to go scarring yourself all up! At least the scar is in the shape of a heart. It could be much worse - the scar could have been in the shape of a sentence stating "I AM A CROSSDRESSER!" Then your paranoia would be justified. But only then!