Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shaving my legs. YIKES!!

shaving my legs. YIKES!!

So, i just got done shaving my legs for the first time... and im wondering why ive never done it before!!! everything and anything that touches my leg feels really good.... Especially her touch ;p
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

I'm going to do it this weekend! They had only been trimmed up until now...
    typos? Errors? Sent from my phone!

do it you wont regret it

its a great feeling to get rid of all that ugly hair. Glad you enjoyed your first day with smooth legs

I think it is really cool you have an SO that is cool with caressing her legs like I am sure you do her's.

Now, try on some hose, the feeling is electric, I guarantee.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

You can't beat the feel of shaved legs, especially w/ hose, +1 on that!

Done, and I love it

It took forever! But, I guess it will be quicker just maintaining it from here...
    typos? Errors? Sent from my phone!

Good job girl. You'll be doing it more regularly now.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    What a great feeling, I used to cycle so I would shave my legs before a race, which was great. These days I just shave them because it seems the natrual thing to do.

If you ever wonder why you go thourgh the trouble of shaving your legs, try not doing so for awhile! I can't imagine putting on nylons on unshaven legs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Been there done that, thats why I always shave my legs during every shower and sometimes in the moring just before dressing on those out and about days, a girl got to look her best don't she.

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    I think it is really cool you have an SO that is cool with caressing her legs like I am sure you do her's.

Now, try on some hose, the feeling is electric, I guarantee.
    Yea she's awesome, she told me she wants to make love to my legs, haha. Oh and i havent tried on pantyhose yet but i will asap

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bee View Post
    Done, and I love it

It took forever! But, I guess it will be quicker just maintaining it from here...

Yea i took me a while but now im going to shave every other day if not everyday.
    Last edited by az_azeel; 07-30-2011 at 07:12 PM. Reason: merged two consecutive posts..please use your edit button

Shaved legs are a must. Remember "Nothing Beats a Great Pair of Legs" Met a Gal at one of our support meetings who would be the envey of any C.D.er however she would not shave he legs instead wore two pair of black panty hose to hide her leg hair. I used to think how pathetic.

I shave my legs and arms all summer loNg. Keep my chest shaved all year long.

Banned Read only
    Shave a little higher, that feels great too under a nice pair of panties, if your girlfriend doesn't, she should also.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Once you start shaving your legs it is near to impossible to stop! I have gotten so used to that smooth feeling I could never think about going unshaven again.

What did you use in terms of a razor and or shaving cream?
    Tell me and I'll totally do it.

Hot Bath + Shaving Cream + Sharp Razor = Smooth Legs.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    If you ever wonder why you go thourgh the trouble of shaving your legs, try not doing so for awhile! I can't imagine putting on nylons on unshaven legs!
    It's a lot of work, but I cannot imagine ever going back. There's nothing more amazing that pulling on a pair of stay-ups or non-stretch nylons over freshly-shaven legs.

Quote Originally Posted by donnatracey View Post
    Once you start shaving your legs it is near to impossible to stop! I have gotten so used to that smooth feeling I could never think about going unshaven again.
    I can't either. My daughter lives with me and has commented on my 'hairless' legs. I sort of mumbled some lame excuse, but she seemed accepting. I wear shorts 24/7 in the summer, at work also, and no one at my job has commented at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulacder View Post
    Hot Bath + Shaving Cream + Sharp Razor = Smooth Legs.
    I'm getting pretty good with a razor, but like others on here (on another shaving thread) I get that redness and pimples after shaving upper thighs and (clears throat) "that" area. There doesn't seem to be any way around it.

However, like the song says... "I'm never goin' back...."

I agree once you shave your legs you can't go back I hate the feel of stuble

Sadly, I allow my leg hair to grow out for the summer and wear black or tan tights during these months. It's far too hot to go about my daily life wearing anything but shorts and not yet ready to out myself (sorry ). But I do, for what it's worth, keep my chest and underarms shaved (I'm not crazy!) However, the summer months are drawing to a close and in a few weeks I'll once agin join in the splendor of having my legs ready for the sheerest of hosieries.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Envy...never have but would love to! Of course, no real way to explain that away to the s/o. Thank god she enjoys waxed chest/abs and shaved boys!

I shave everything, nothing feel so good.I do so once a week it only takes a half hour to keep it under control after the first time.

This is my second summer that I kept my legs, underarms, pubic area shaved. My goatee is shaved off and my moustache trimmed down to almost stubble. I can't imagine my legs with hair again. Pantyhose, leggins and thigh highs feel so much more silky and smooth. My wife said she likes me with or without hair. I slip a pair of pantyhose on when I get out of the shower to see how they feel. I shave with hot water, a soft scrub, and liquid soap.

Shaved legs... the definition...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings